My Little Angel (F)

Oi!" Taehyung turned around and Jungkook was running up to him, his hand raised in the air waving, "Good Morning" greeted Taehyung, a smile plastered on his handsome face, "You're quite happy today" commented Taehyung, pinching Jungkook cheeks. "I am, I wanted to tell you something" enthusiastically stated Jungkook, his cheeks a bit flushed from Taehyung's action, "Oh! What might it be?" Jungkook smirked, placing his index finger against his lips. "Hey! Tell me!" half-yelled Taehyung, his lips formed into a pout, "Yah! I'll tell you after school at my house" Taehyung whined out in disapproval.

"Tae, I said after school at my house" Taehyung loudly sighed, making his way ahead of Jungkook sulking, "Tae, don't be mad, I just want it to be a surprise" Taehyung quickly moved his head up looking at Jungkook, sparkles in his eyes. "A surprise! For me!" yelled Taehyung skipping around happy about the surprise that was to come, "Be careful, you might trip on your foot" Taehyung ignored Jungkook in happiness and as if Jungkook told the future, Taehyung tripped on his foot.

"Oi! Tae! I told you to be careful!" scolded Jungkook picking Taehyung up from the ground by pulling the small male, Taehyung, by the hand, "I'm sorry, kookie" Taehyung looked at his hand, intertwined with Jungkook's bigger hand. "I was happy about the surprise you had planned for me" Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's silver sand hair, "No need to apologize" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung turned around to the source of the shout to see his best friend, Min Yoongi, of which was waiting for Jimin "Yoongay" Taehyung ran to Yoongi his boxy smile smeared onto his face, "I missed you, Yoongi" both boys hugged each other. "I missed you too, Tae" Taehyung let go of the hug first and looked at Jungkook motioning him to come to him, "Hi Yoongi-Hyung" Jungkook bowed down showing respect to his Hyung. "No need for formalities, I find them boring" Taehyung and Jungkook giggled.

"Look, it's Jimin!" Yoongi immediately turned around and didn't see any sign of Jimin, "I hate you" grumbled Yoongi, "I love you too, Hyung" Taehyung and sent Yoongi a flying kiss, which Yoongi caught in his hand. "Let's go, Tae" Taehyung nodded and bid his best friend goodbye, "I can't wait for the surprise!" Taehyung happily walked along the sidewalk adding a small jump in his walk. "Kookie," Jungkook looked at Taehyung showing he was all ears and was listening, "Do like Yoongi-Hyung, as a friend".

"He seems kind and cool" Taehyung smiled, happy Jungkook liked Yoongi, Jungkook never liked any of Taehyung's friends, "Any way we should hurry and enter school or the gatekeeper will punish us" Taehyung looked at Jungkook in fear, "I don't want to be punished!" exclaimed Taehyung, "Here, get on" Jungkook crouched down in front of Taehyung. "No! It'll be embarrassing!" Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook stood back onto his two feet and turned around "Taehyung, you might not like my idea, but let's ditch today" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook in shock, "W...We can't!" Jungkook smiled, patting Taehyung's hair, "I'll take all the blame". "No! We can just get the punishment from the gatekeeper" Jungkook shook his head seeing Taehyung was nervous, "Tae, you'll get your surprise early" Taehyung again had sparkles in his eyes. "Let's ditch" Taehyung was giggling, happiness bubbling up in Taehyung's tummy, "Come, follow me".

"Why do you sound like a kidnapper" Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's small joke, "I don't, idiot." Jungkook continued chuckling walking to his home followed by Taehyung not far from him. "I'm not an idiot" Taehyung pouted, but soon giggled, giving Jungkook butterflies, "You know, I'm scared you might not like your surprise" Taehyung hugged Jungkook from the back, a small pout on his lips. "Don't be like that, I'll definitely like it" exclaimed Taehyung, cheering Jungkook up, "I'll give it to you now" Taehyung gasped as Jungkook turned around in Taehyung's arms.

"Really!" Taehyung exclaimed, a huge smile plastered on his handsome face. Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's happy face, "Tae." Taehyung blushed at the proximity, "Kooks, what are you doing?" Jungkook had a soft smile on his face. "I love you" Taehyung giggled thinking Jungkook was joking around like usual, "Tae, I mean it" Taehyung stopped giggling and let go of Jungkook's waist. "I really love you, will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung was internally panicking not knowing how to answer, "If you're joking, it's not funny, kookie" Taehyung shook his head and a frown plastered on his lips.

"I'm not joking, I can prove it" Taehyung fiddled with his sweater paws, "No need! You're not joking" exclaimed Taehyung, covering his flushed face with his hands. "I'm happy you believe me" Jungkook removed Taehyung's hands off his blushing face, "What's your answer" Taehyung wanted to hide and disappear, his stomach erupted with happiness. "Y...Yes!" Taehyung looked at the ground, his hands still being held by Jungkook's bigger hands, "You're my little angel" Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his wrist causing Taehyung to land on his chest.

"Kookie! Embarrassing!" half-yelled Taehyung, digging his flustered face into Jungkook's chest, "Tae, look at me" Taehyung did as told making eye contact with Jungkook, but Taehyung quickly looked away from Jungkook's brown Bambi eyes. "Little angel, I love you" Taehyung turned to Jungkook, stood on his tippy toes, and leaned close to Jungkook's face, "Your little angel, loves you too" Jungkook closed the small gap between himself and Taehyung, their lips making contact. When their lips made contact, Taehyung didn't know how to kiss but he decided to follow Jungkook's lead, Jungkook on the other hand, felt happy losing his first kiss with Taehyung, his first love.

Jungkook licked Taehyung's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, which Taehyung gave away quickly, Jungkook and Taehyung explored each other's mouth, after some time they both separated due to the lack of oxygen, "Kookie, that was my first kiss" Jungkook looked at Taehyung's red cheeks and ears. "I'm glad, I'm the one that took it" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with a wide smile on his cute face, "I love you" whispered Taehyung, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, leaning his head against Jungkook's chest, listening to Jungkook's heartbeat feeling sleepy.

"Let's go to my house, yeah?" Taehyung nodded his head, feeling sleepy, "You sleepy" Taehyung nodded again, his eyes closing but opening again. Jungkook carried Taehyung bridle style, "Sleep my little angel" Taehyung immediately fell asleep in Jungkook's arms.