My fiancée(M)

[Jungkook and taehyung was university friends then they become lover, after graduation jungkook propose tae for marriage, they became Fiancee
But they have to do a long distance relationship for jjk's work]

-sleeping intimacy
-fem tae
-have intimate part of girls
-playing, sucking
-without knowing intimacy

Author Pov:

They are married almost 5 years now. This event was happened before two years of their marriage.

They were in a long distance relationship for 4 years before marriage and they hardly meet once or twice in a year. Jungkook was working in paris that time and tae used to stay in Korea. So jungkook could not come frequently to his home town to meet him due to the work load and less leaves from the office. So, whenever they meet, they try to find some private place to spend some private moments (hugs, kisses, etc). They both were so keen for this because they never got the chances to be physically close.

So, they mostly meet at closed parks, caves or any friend's house. Tae's best friend and her bf were living together before marriage and that was our best place to meet so that no one can disturb us.

One day jungkook and his wife-to-be met with his friend and his bf. We spent the evening very well, went to some markets and had good foods. While returning, it was too late. It was around 10 pm and winter season.

Jungkook pov:

I and my fiancée were about to leave to our house but suddenly, his friend and his BF asked us to stay that night with them as it was very late night. I never imagined that I could stay a night with my future wife before marriage. My fiancée was also shocked but I saw a happy feeling and winky smile on her face as if she also wanted to stay the night with me.

We both acted like no, we can't stay, but internally we were so excited. Finally, his friend and his BF forced us and convinced us to stay.

His friend's room was very small and it was a 1RK room. Only one bedroom with a kitchen. Only one bed was there. We thought how we will stay for the night and then his friend offered us to sleep on the bed and they will sleep on the floor. In one room, two couples.

It was a bit hesitating moment at that time but suddenly, his friend's BF brought 4 bottle of beers to booze. His friend and his BF were regular drinkers. I occasionally drink and my fiancée had never drunk. But that day, everyone encouraged my wife-to-be to debut the drink.

he was first scared and denied but after some time, he agreed for a drink. I knew my spouse before that, he was a bit horny kind of lady and after the drink, usually feelings gets enhanced. I was thinking if his horniness gets increased post drink, then how I will handle him. But inside, I was very excited for that moment too.

I had waited for this moment for so long. Our drinking continued for an hour and all 4 were drunk and spent a well night party. After that, slowly his friend and his BF prepared their bed on the floor and lied down. We both climbed on the bed and lied down.

We were so drunk that our eyes were slowly closing and we were talking like, bla bla bla. I switched off the room lights and came to the bed. The room was so dark we could see each other clearly but due to the hangover, we slept very quickly.

After some time, suddenly I woke up and saw everyone was sleeping. The lights were off but a few lights outside had some light passing though the door and wall holes. So the room was clearly visible.

Then I turned my head to my left and saw my princess sleeping. he was drunk and as it was his first time drinking, he was totally out of control and slept like he didn't have any sense at all. he was sleeping straight and facing upward. he was wearing a red color shirt which had front-side buttons.

I had never got a chance to look him fully and closely, but that night I just watching him head to toe multiple times. he was wearing a bit tight shirt, so his body shape was clearing revealing to the outside.

I tried to touch and wake him up slowly but he was in a deep sleep. I waited for some time and was looking at him all the time.

Suddenly, he turned around to my side (facing to my side). I was scared and thought he will wake up for sure now, but he didn't. His dress was a little bit snatched out and his cleavage was widely visible to me. My eyes were bold by looking at that.

he was breathing very long and her boobs were expanding and shrinking. His hour glass like body was clearing facing me. It was a very out of control situation at that time and I slowly hugged him. I kept a hand on his hip and slowly put my face on his cleavage. It was a thrilling experience and I was enjoying the sexy smell from my fiancée's body.

Slowly, I moved to his lips and started soft kissing and licking. My kiss turned into smooch and we had a tongue to tongue lick. My hand then went to his boobs and I started pressing those. I squeezed them with both hand, Suddenly, I heard some, "Hhmmmm" "ummmm..." sounds from him. I realized that he was also enjoying this while sleeping.

I was so out of control then. I started opening the buttons from his shirt one by one. His shirt was so tight that after opening a few buttons, his boobs size became so big and his purply boobs came out. he was wearing a bra inside and now I held both of my princess's big boobs and played them like anything (squeezing, pressing). he started moaning with, "Mmmmmm" "AAaaahhhh" as if he also enjoying a lot.

I couldn't resist more and I was ready to suck her boobs. Without waiting much, I removed the covered bra from her boobs. His dark chocolate colored nipple was clearly visible and became hard at that time.

I turned on my mobile torch as I wanted to see it very clearly. It was so sexy that without thinking anything, I directly took it into my mouth and started sucking it. Oh god, his nipple was so smooth and juicy. I was sucking it like anything. I sucked my wife-to-be's nipples continuously for 10 minutes.

Suddenly he turned back to previous position (facing up) and now her both boobs were totally opened. Now it became easy for me to suck them comfortably. I got up and sat down beside him and again started sucking his both boobs. He moaning gradually became fast and, "Aahhhh", "mmmmm" sounds became a bit loud now. I was scared if his friend and his Bf will wakeup. But I was also so excited and not able to control too.

I started biting his nipples now and he just made, "Ssssssshhhh.. aaahhhh.." I felt that others had heard this sound. I just closed his mouth with my hand and continued biting his nipple. I licked the dark circle around his nipple and made them wet.

I always talk and praise about his boobs over the phone and he also likes the way I talk to his about this. His boobs are very big, fair and with dark nipples. I like their shape and size a lot.

The scene has became more intense and I started licking her neck, cleavage, boobs and moved to his waist. Touching his belly and his navel were so pleasing. Then I licked his navel, put my tongue into his navel and licked like anything. His navel was so deep and it was giving a extra spicy pleasure to me.

I started touching her every sensitive part - her butt, thighs and everything. My princess was moaning and taking deep breaths as if she was enjoying more than me. After a few minutes, I also slept by hugging him.

The next morning when he woke up, she was behaving like normal to me, as if he didn't know anything about the last night. I was also surprised that how come he didn't feel anything despite I did everything to him. So I didn't tell anything what I did last night.

After a few days when I was back in Paris, I told everything to him over phone. he was shocked and I thought he will get me wrong. But after a few seconds, he asked me "Mmmmmm..How was your experience doing this? Did you like it?"

My answer was, "I would love to do it again."

But I want say one thing, this event enhanced our sexual relationship very strongly.

END

(Thank you for motivation.. The book reach 7k❤)