Father-in-law(M)

[When taehyung getting married with a nice sweet man but his old father in law is so good in bed
Tae gets fucked by his father in law behind his husband's back.]

Disclaimer: if you are uncomfortable with this type of stories, please leave, but don't spread hate or anything types of negativity

-incest
-age gap
-secret relationship
-blowjobs, pussy, fingering, pissing father in law
-fem tae

While tae is upstairs trapped in a room with his father-in-law, Jin's soon-to-be husband Jay and their families are talking about the wedding date in the living room. Jeongguk his father-in-law, is an elderly man of 58 years old with a well fit body and ads, a jet black hair, and a handsome and sharp jawline face. Sex on his legs.
However, Jeongguks enormous, thick cock and how well he drives it into tae's dripping cunt are all that tae can think about. They were in a room together at the moment, with Jeon's enormous cock buried in tae's mouth and his finger stroking his clit. "You're correct, you fucking slut! Please take my cock." Said Jeongguk let out a grunt, clutching tae's hair and forcefully driving his penis into his son-in-law's oral cavity.

Tae moaned around the cock eagerly sucking it while he rubbed clit faster. Soon Jeongguk was pulling out of his mouth. He took tae's hand and threw him on the bed. They both were already naked as Jeongguk didn't wasted a second before he shoved his cock right in tae's cunt.

"Oh god! Yes daddy fuck me!" Tae moaned as Jeongguk began to pound his thick cock inside tae's pussy.

"Fuck fuck. You whore. What would my son think when he gets to know that his soon to be husband is getting fucked by his own father. Huh? You would love that wouldn't you slut?" Jeongguk grunted fucking his cock in and out of tae father and faster.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Fuck I would love that. Want him......want him to watch as you fuck me." Tae moaned loudly when jeongguk began rubbing his clit while fucking his cock harder inside his cunt.

"Yeah I know you would love that whore. Want him to watch as you gets fucked by the whole fucking town. Huh?" Jeongguk said breathlessly fucking harder and soon tae was squirting all over the old man's cock.

Jeongguk soon followed and dumped his load inside tae's whore cunt.

He pulled out and threw tae on the floor. Tae knew what was coming so he laid on the floor and spread his legs wide as his father in law stepped his shoe right on his pussy, rubbing his clit. He drooled and moaned when he felt the tip of jeon shoes going inside his cunt and shallowly fucking his cunt making him squirt for the second time.

"Fucking free use whore." Jeon spitted and soon tae felt a hot liquid on his pussy soon realizing that his father in law was pissing on his cunt. He began rubbing his clit again and squirted again before his body fell limp. His father in law dressed up and placed a light slap on his abused pussy before walking out of the room.

"Dress up and come down. You don't want your husband knowing that you're a slut for his father's cock. Right?"