jk's Little Bean(F)

[When tae was little. In little he was one year old and his daddy cold and rude hottest jungkook jeon, but he was solf for his baby only]
•little Angst
•Fluff

Third person pov:

Daddy needs to leave, baby. I'll come right now, I swear. To Tae, who was clinging to him firmly, Jungkook said.
Tae burst into tears. Then Jungkook sighed.
Tae is extremely clinging and has a one-year-old mentality. Jungkook had to enter the office, but he wouldn't let her.

To take care of Tae, Jungkook contacted his assistant.

Tae tightened his grip on Jungkook while fiercely shaking his head.
The look Tae received from Jungkook's assistant was odd, but Jungkook didn't see it.
Stop sobbing, Bubba. How does it sound when I soon get home and we cuddle?" With (J) hope, Jungkook enquired.

Tae quickly gave him a doe-eyed expression while nodding his head.
He didn't understand what Jungkook had actually said, but he did understand what a cuddle was, and that made him happy.
Jungkook gave him a forehead kiss while grinning.
You're welcome, Tae. I'll be back soon, so till then, please stay with noona. In reference to the woman who was nearby and enviously glancing at Tae, Jungkook said.

But Tae, a simpleton, failed to get it and instead flashed her his trademark boxy grin.
At him, Jungkook grinned.
He put Tae on the couch after picking him up, then stood up with his luggage before turning to Tae and requesting, "Be a good boy for me okay?" Added Jungkook.
Tae nodded while pouting.
After standing up and approaching his aide, Jungkook fluffed his hair.
"Treat him well. If something were to happen to him, you would be in danger. Darkly, said Jungkook.
The assistant took a breath and nodded.

After casting one more glance at Tae, Jungkook left the house.

The assistant approached the couch and sat down on it, heaving a sigh of relief.
Tae gave her an inquisitive glance.
She made a disgusted frown as she regarded Tae.

Tae grinned as he turned to face her and uttered, "No-noona." Tae asked her to give him the toys as he pointed to them.
Do I appear to you as a fucking maid? She responded, "Take it by yourself, idiot, " and Tae's eyes started to water.
He stooped to pick up the toys, then sat up straight to play with them.
His assistant, Amy, seized his phone and began to use it to watch something.

Tae became hungry after playing for a whale.

He looked at Amy who was busy with the mobile.
He shooked her lightly.
Amy looked up at him with an irritated face.
“What now?” She asked.
“Mi-mwilk.” Tae said and pointed towards the kitchen.
Amy sighed angrily.
“WHAT THE HELL!!” Amy shouted.
Tae flinched.
“How MANY times I have to told you I am NOT a fucking maid.” She shouted which scared Tae and he started crying.

“Da-dada.” Tae said while crying which annoyed Amy more and without thinking she pushed Tae which made him fall on the floor and banged his head on the table.

Tae started crying even more louder while clutching his head.
She was about to go near him but stopped when she heard a voice.
“WHAT THE FUCK!” Jungkook shouted.
Amy flinched.
“I told you to take care of him Amy but WHAT DID YOU DO?!!” Jungkook shouted.
“So-sorry si-sir I–”
“That's it. YOU ARE FIRED.” Jungkook shouted.
“B-but sir pl–”
“Get out or I will do it in my way.”
And without thinking anymore Amy took his stuffs and left the house.

Jungkook looked towards Tae who was holding his head while crying. He went towards him and picked him up.
“Sshhh baby, daddy’s here.” Jungkook said bouncing Tae on his lap.

“D-da hu-hurwts.” Tae said holding his head.
“Sshhh it's okay. Let me see.” Jungkook said as he moved Tae hand to see his head.
Fortunately no blood was coming out which made him sigh in relief.
Jungkook placed his hand on his head and starting rubbing it which made Tae cry out even more.
“Sshhh bubba. It's over see.” Jungkook said rubbing his head softly.

After few minutes Tae stopped crying. Jungkook kissed his forehead and sat on the couch with him.
“Da.” Tae called out softly.
“Yes bubba?” Jungkook asked rubbing his back.
“M-mwilk.” Tae said pointing towards the kitchen.
Jungkook chuckled before placing Tae down on the couch.
Tae whined.
Tae made grabby hands towards Jungkook indicating him to pick him up.
Jungkook sighed playfully and picked Tae up. He went in the kitchen and made a warm milk bottle before coming out and settling on the couch comfortably.
He cradled Tae in his arms and held the bottle in front of him. Tae started sucking on it while closing his eyes.
After few minutes of drinking Tae slept in Jungkook’s arms.
Jungkook placed the bottle on the table and placed Tae comfortably on the couch.
He placed a thin blanket on him before going to make dinner for them.

[The picture on top is not mine]