Love you to moon(M)

Happy 1k💜.thank you so much for support guys.. I will do my best more🙏

[Jungkook and Taehyung were colleagues. They both were more than a friend anyone can tell but they don't admit it.. One office meeting to Italy change their relationship totally]

. Intersex taehyung
. Little switch
. Not details smut

Third person pov:

Taehyung collapsed onto the plush love seat, exhausted. Jungkook looked amused at him.

"Why the hell does the drive here wear me out so much? It's not even two hours long." He tried to laugh out him frustration, but tiredness overtook.

He attempted to release the remainder of the stress by running his hands through him thick, black hair. he shook it out, as if releasing pent-up stress through the top of him head.

"A couple years ago," he whined, "I could drive ten hours and still be ready to go. Is there something wrong with me? Or am I just getting old?"

The temperature in the downtown condominium was cool, a nice contrast from him compact car, which the sun had turned into a makeshift greenhouse during the trip. Jungkook's home had become a haven of rest for tae on his numerous trips to the city. Jungkook had a modern, posh apartment with a minimalist design flare. A Turkish area rug had an intricate design to contrast the simplicity of the place. Floor-to-ceiling windows offered a skyline view of the city lights.

In the cool condo, he slipped off him sling-back booth and tucked his feet between two couch cushions. Then he scrunched herself against the throw pillows.

Jungkook returned to the room and handed tae a glass of chilled Sauvignon Blanc. he then sat on the couch.

"You've got so much going on, tae, with this time-consuming lecture series you're in, and your job, a micro-manager for a boss. It all adds up to make a quick trip here tiring."

Jungkook sat on the couch by tae and sipped his wine. "So please feel free to rest and relax tonight. Don't do anything except drink the whole bottle. I've got several stocked up too. Different types, all your choice."

Tae patted Taehyung's knee. "Thank you. This is really just what I needed."

he took a long drink of the dry white wine. "I never dreamed this much work would be piled on my plate. And it doesn't stop. I can hardly get through it. And the frustration! My god, the frustration that comes with managing people who don't really care about their jobs or the company."

Jungkook shook him head at the man next to him. "You do need a break. I've been through it before too. But once you get your footing, your operations in place, even give some push-back against that boss of yours, things will ease up."

"I'm not sure."

"There is light out there."

Taee huffed. "If you say so."

"Change into something comfortable," Jungkook suggested. "Get out of that business outfit. Tonight is our night to veg out, binge-watch TV. Maybe do something else, if we think of anything."

"Wine does help me relax, I guess. But I can take whatever I can get these days."

"Well, I told you about all the wine I have, if you need something harder, I've got it."

Tae changed from him dark dress and blazer to a light T-shirt and comfortable pajama shorts.

Kook and Tae resettled in front of the large-screen TV where they lay under the fuzzy blankets, squeezing the throw pillows during tense gun-shot scenes and hugging them during scenes of romance and gentle lovemaking.