Brothers Best Friend

*This one takes place in the modern world so they will be normal teenagers, no Jedi lol*

Y/N POV:

"Y/n I'm home! I brought some food too!" My brother Jack yells from downstairs.

"Ok I'll be down in a sec!" I answer back.

I exit out of Netflix and close my laptop setting it on my bedside table. I put on some slippers and a hoodie as I go downstairs. I see my older brother Jack setting food on the table and walk straight to him.

"How was football practice?" I ask as I sit down next to him talking a sip of water.

"It was alright, Anakin wasn't there today so it was boring honestly" Jack frowns while taking a bite out of his food. I simply nod in response and continue to eat.

Don't get me started on Anakin though. He's been my brothers friend since elementary school. And oh boy he's so handsome. He's tall, has fluffy golden hair, ocean blue eyes, strong and so much more. He's basically the dream description of a guy. He's also only one year older since I'm only a year younger than my brother, which really isn't so bad. He stays over a lot so him and I are friends as well. He's just so good looking it makes me mad. He comes over practically everyday and he just makes me so damn nervous sometimes.

"Are you even fucking listening to me y/n?" Jack exclaimed.

"No I'm sorry what'd you say?"

"I said that Anakin just texted me asking if he can sleepover for the weekend because his parents are gonna be out of town. I was asking you if you're ok with it" he asked.

"Oh yea I don't mind" I smile at him, but truth is I do mind. Obviously I'm not gonna tell my brother that because he's gonna ask why and I'm not going to tell him I have a crush on his hot friend. But I really can't avoid him, he's always with my brother.

"Are you sure? You don't seem too convinced" jack questioned.

"Yes it's fine I promise, he's fun to be around anyway" I say back.

"Alright I'm gonna go call him then" and with that he disappeared into his room leaving me alone in the kitchen.

𖢻𐮚᯽𐮚𖢻

It's now Friday, Anakin is supposed to come over today after school to stay over for the weekend. I'm pretty much freaking out and I honestly don't know why. I've been around Anakin so many times plus he's slept over countless times. Although I haven't seen him in over a month since he's been pretty busy that might be why.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing.

"It's Anakin open the the door please y/n!" Jack yelled.

"Ok ok calm down I'm going" I yelled back.

I swung the door open and oh fuck. It's only been a month and he seems taller and stronger too. His hair got longer as well and he just looks different. But in a good way.

"Hey Anakin" I smiled stepping aside to let him in.

"Hey y/n" he smiled back.

He set his stuff down on one of the kitchen chairs and turned to look at me. An awkward silence filling the room.

"Uh jack should be down any second" I smiled awkwardly.