Secret

I've broken many Jedi rules before, but you know nothing too serious just minor stuff like running in the halls, sneaking out that kind of stuff. But the biggest rule I've ever broken, is the most important one. Falling in love.

I've been dating Anakin for over a year now. Honestly I would say we're doing a pretty good job hiding it. It gets hard sometimes though. When we're sitting in a room together wanting nothing but to be in each others arms. The only thing stopping us is the fact the biggest rule in the Jedi temple is no love and no attachment. Which is honestly bizarre I mean you can't not fall in love it's a basic human emotion along with attachment. I don't know who's idea it was to make the rule but I find it stupid and so does Anakin. But again I can't say anything about it because Yoda would just simply say "Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is." which is what he says every time I ask him about attachment.

"Y/n!" Anakin screamed.

"What did you say I was zoned out sorry" I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

"I asked you if you wanted to go out for dinner with me today" he said while hugging my waist with his big arms and laying his head on the crook of my neck.

"I'd love to Ani" I turned around facing him and entangled my fingers in his gorgeous golden locks while my other hand drew little shapes on his back.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing his cheek lightly. He hummed is response making me smile. He walked over to the couch and sat down with me straddling his waist.

"Do you ever think about what would happen if the council found out about us?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.

"We don't have to worry about that baby because its not gonna happen I promise" He kissed the side of my head gently and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

"But are you sure? I mean remember when we almost got caught making out in the janitors closet? Or when we kept staring at in each other during a meeting and master Windu even asked why we kept looking at each other? Or when-" Anakin interrupted my anxious rambling by smashing his lips against mine and pulling me closer into his chest. His big veiny hand grabbing the side of my face and rubbing my cheekbone with his thumb. I whimpered in surprise and I felt him smile against my lips.

"You gotta stop worrying love I swear everything is gonna be ok. Those were just close calls doesn't mean they know" He said while staring into my eyes with his deep blue ones that shimmered with the glimmer of the night sky.

"Ok I'm sorry you're right" I said as I dropped my head down breaking the eye contact.

"No need to be sorry baby just stop overthinking ok?" Anakin answered sweetly while gently grabbed my chin making my eyes meet his again.

I nodded and hummed in response as he gave me a kiss on the check and embraced me into his big arms once again.

"Our secret always" Anakin lightly whispered into my ear.

✯✯✯

A/N: This was kinda short lol hope you enjoyed tho :)