OMFG

B'Yonca POV
I really want to believe Brycen, but at the same I still question his Honesty. I just need to talk to Tamika, I hope I hear all good things.
B'Yonca- hey Tamika can I talk to you for a sec?
Tamika- hey, um sure what's up?
B'Yonca- I hope you don't mind but I was wondering if you could tell me what happened this morning between you and Brycen, I'm his girlfriend.
Tamikas POV
Ohhhh, this is going to be good, I wonder if Brycen told her his full lifestyle yet, welp here honesty hour
Tamika- Brycen and I used to fuck each other, he's a drug dealer and whenever I needed a smoke I would stop by the trap get my weed and then fuck him, it never really occurred to me that he was just playing me, because he was going along with it too, phone calls, hugs, kisses etc.,but then just like that he changed he started to ignore me, started to call me out my name and everything, he told me he loved me and that's when I started to start fucking him, but he stopped loving me I guess, I guess when he met you.
B'Yonca- I'm sorry, Tamika if it was something serious like that you could've just told me you didn't want to talk about it.
Tamika- no, it's fine your his gf you deserve to know everything.
Byoncas POV
Oh hell no!!!, Wtf why didn't Brycen tell me he was a drug dealer, does he know how serious this is., no matter of fact how DANGEROUS this is?? I'm so livid right now!! I literally at this moment don't know if I want to be in a relationship with Brycen anymore....
Brycen POV
Brycen-hey babe
B'Yonca- shit wassup bruh, you'll take me by the trap to get some weed fam?
Brycen- huh?
Byonca- don't play fucking dumb with me bitch. Why wouldn't you tell me you were a drug dealer huh!? Why would you keep a secret like that!? I thought you loved me!? You know how I am towards men who lie!? I can't fucking stand you! You know that!?
Brycen- Byonca I know how you get towards people who sell drugs too!, my dads not around, I get money!, for me and my family,DAMN!, the only reason why I didn't tell you is because, I love you!! Dammit, the last thing I want to do is hurt you intetionally.
Byonca POV
I started to get hot, and frustrated, my tears coming out my eyes started to burn. My head began to spin, I started to get dizzy and I started to see more than 1 Brycen. I blacked out.
Brycen POV
B'Yonca.. BYONCA ARE YOU OKAY?!?!? just like that my heart fell to my ass in an instant, I literally never been so scared in my entire life.
"SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!?" I screamed to the top of my lungs.
When we finally get into the back of the ambulance truck, I start crying and I can't stop, damn I feel like a pussy nigga, but for B'Yonca I don't care. I pray the whole ride to the hospital.
*at the hospital*
Rn- sir are you an immediate family member?
Brycen- yes, I'm her brother. Damn it felt weird saying that.
Rn- okay sir dr. Ryan would like to see you please, I'm rm.143
*in hospital room*
Dr.Ryan- well,brother it seems that B'Yonca is very much 2 weeks pregnant, she is at very high risk of losing this bundle of joy, unless she gets plenty of rest.
Brycen- she is?!? How?!
Dr.Ryan- sex, sex happened Brycen of course.
Brycen- well, is my sister ready to go home.?
Dr.- yes she is all set to go.
Brycen- okay thank you sir.
Brycen POV
Damn, I don't know what the fuck to do...

LIKE/COMMENT/VOTE😊