Forever?

J.stayce- man hol up..dip is brycen, whom happens to be the father of your child?
Byonca- yes and he happens to be a drug dealer whom works with j.stayce whom is my father correct?😑
J.stayce- baby girl I can explain and I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
Byonca- there's no need to explain anything I already know, and brycens been talking to me about it so I can understand it more...
J.stayce- ok but I do want you to know that I will always love you more than you will ever know baby girl
Byonca- I love you too daddy., now can i speak to brycen?
Brycen- hello?
Byonca- hey, when will you be home tonight?
Brycen- no later than 10 baby why?
Byonca- no reason I just miss you.
Brycen- well baby I miss you too. There something I need to tell you
Byonca - what is it?
Brycen- Tamika just came to me with some bullshit talking about how she's pregnant...
Byonca- brycen what the fuck!? I know it you want it keep this life you're living you better hope and pray that that bitch ain't pregnant with your baby do you understand?
Brycen- yeas and there's no need to worry because everytime we had sex I used a condom and that was like a year ago baby.
Byonca- mhhm yeah whatever help yo ass sleep at night.
Brycen- byonca
Byonca- what
Brycen- I love you
Byonca- *sighs* I love you too, unfortunately.
Brycen- *laugh hysterically* unfortunately?
Byonca- baby you give me a daiky headache I didn't ask for!
Brycen- when do we find out the sex of the baby?
Byonca- next week..
Brycen- ok, I want a mini me walking around.
Byonca- I want a baby girl soooo.
Brycen- Well i don't care what gender our child is,as long as it's healthy
Byonca- I know I'm excited
Brycen- ayo b?
Byonca- yea baby.
Brycen- I swear to god imma make you my wife.