Happiness?

B'Yoncas POV
RIDE OR DIE RIGHT?
Damn, Brycen always fucking with my emotions, I love him....do I? No like for real do you love this person? Just because your pregnant with his baby doesn't mean it have to love him.... I guess I do.... Immean yea.. YES! Yes I do, I do love him.! I've just been under a lot of stress lately.
Dad, you still there?!
Jeremy (B'Yoncas dad)- yea! Yeas baby I'm still here. Now you're pregnant??!! At 17! What the fuck!
B'Yonca- daddy don't get loud with me! Okay!... Don't *starts crying* you *hits dads arm (not entirely hard, but so he can get the feeling)* dare*hit* get *hit* loud *hit* with *hit* me!!! *starts crying historically*
Now you can get mad at me... But you damn sure! Ain't gone judge me!! Cause I have put up with you're bullshit ALL MY LIFE DAMMIT!! Now you gone sit here and listen to your only beautiful daughter pregnant at 17 tell you how she feels about the father of her child who just happens to be a fucking drug dealer OKAY?!?!
Jeremy- ....*looks astonished*
B'Yonca- hell somebody had to say it!
Jeremy- B'Yonca, I know you're under a lot of stress right now .. But have you talked to Brycen about his lifestyle?
B'Yonca- yes, I have we talked about how much it hurts me, and how it would effect our child's life. I don't want my child to Grow up without a father figure in their life *looks down in guilt*
Jeremy- B'Yonca, I love you okay? *phone starts ringing* hello?, we all out since when?, what the fuck?! Bey I gotta go be safe okay? Love you
B'Yonca- love you too..
B'Yonca POV
WHEN MY FATHER WALKED OUT THAT DOOR, a piece of me left with him, but the weird thing is.. Is that I didn't feel sad cause I have a piece of Brycen with me right now, and always will...