The New normal?

*recap*
Brycen- baby you can't retire the drug dealing game, our lifestyle has just begun
B'yonca- what... What do you mean?!?
Brycen- people tend to forget that dealing drugs isn't an ordinary Job and it sure doesn't make ordinary money
B'yonca- Brycen you do realize your putting me and your child's life in danger?!? Huh, muthafucka!! Do you know that?!? Don't you care about our safety???
Brycen- baby, of course I do! But if I quit, than I might be quitting my life. Everything is in jeopardy once you quit dealing or quit being involved somehow..
Byonca- don't hit me with that bullshit Brycen! Don't pull that shit on me.
Brycen- b'yonca you know what was coming once you found out I was a drug dealer babe
Byonca- BRYCEN DID I KNOW YO ASS WAS ONE WHEN I FIRST MET YOU?!?HUH!!!! *starts crying*
Brycen- baby,.... Baby come here
Byonca- *comes over to brycens supporting hug*
Brycen- now, bey you rememba when I first met ya?
B'yonca- *sniffling* yea?
Brycen- know what did You say...
B'yonca- I don't mean no harm I wouldn't mind being approached by a guy like you...?
Brycen- exactly ,by ME I haven't changed... I have been the same person you fell in love with.
YOU'VE changed, well, you're perspective of me has.. And baby you got to come to the conclusion that I love you, I'm living for you now, I got you pregnant and I gotchu no matter whAt down the line far in the future still after we have this baby., now it's normal and understandable for you to still hate me for a min. Cause I was being a lil pussyfoot and not being a man enough to tell my own girlfriend that I got her pregnant with my child, but I ain't going no where, now we gone fight alright, but we gone makeup *pecks b'yonca's lips* and we gone stay together *peck* and im Gonna still be here *peck*
B'yonca- brycen you sure you ready to go through with this ?
Brycen- Shawty I'm down till the wheels falls off, then we gone get some 28"s on it and ride again