Just Calm Down

*at the hospital*
Byonca- baby it hurts sooo badddd
Brycen- it's gonna be okay baby just hang in there and be strong.
Brycen- *walks up to check Byonca in*
???- hello can I help you.
Brycen- Tamika wtf you doing here?
Tamika- I work here. Now can I help you. Sir.
Brycen- I need to check my baby in the hospital so we can see if everything is alright with our child.
Tamika- okay well I'm going to have you fill out this information first, it's just to get all of the patients information down for the doctor.
Brycen- can I fill it out when she gets in the room? This is an emergency
Tamika- I can send her to room 108 on the 3rd floor.
Brycen- okay thank you.
*rushes Byonca to the room*
Byonca- *looks down at her pants* brycen.
Brycen- yes?
Byonca-*starts crying* I think I'm having a miss carriage. I'm bleeding every where.
Brycen- don't say that it's gonna be okay maybe this is early labor.
Byonca- BRYCEN IT HURTSSS
Brycen- CAN I GET A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!!
Doctor Ryan- hello Byonca I'm gonna have to take a look at you.
Brycen- how is she?!
Doctor Ryan- well by the looks of it Byonca your going into early labor, now since you are 6 months there is a very high risk of fatality here.
Doctor Ryan- your already crowning Byonca so I'm gonna have you push okay?
Brycen- *holds Byonca's hand* it's gonna be okay just calm down.
Byonca-*starts pushing* OH MY GODDDD
Doctor Ryan- by the looks of it it's a girl!!
Byonca- is my baby alright??!?!
Doctor- she is 6 months and in unresponsive were going to have to put her in the incubator.
Brycen- why is my baby not crying???
Doctor Ryan- that's cause she's not breathing- OXYGEN.
Byonca- brycen our baby's going to die *starts crying hysterically*
Brycen- no no no she is in Gods hands and she will be fine *sheds a tear*
Brycen POV
- god knows I can't loose my baby girl. Even though I was scared to be a parent at first I'm already attached. I love her and her mother so much. God please, please please make sure my baby and her mother are safe I will completely change my life around after this I promise.
*Baby starts crying*
Dr. Ryan- we have a pulse! Sent her to the emergency room stat! B'Yonca your baby is going to be fine. Since she's 6 months she will be held in an incubator so her lungs and other organs can develope some more. Have you thought about a name?
B'Yonca- yes, Faith Rose Taylor. she will have her fathers last name. 
At that moment I knew it was faith that saved my baby girl. Brycen looked at me with such joy and heart that I knew I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. I love him. 
Brycen- wow, I can't believe you gave her my last name. I appreciate that B I really do.
So how you feeling? Do you feel alright about it?
B'Yonca- yes I feel fine I'm sure i want her to have your last name. I know your going to be a great father and an amazing provider for this family.
Dr. Ryan- you will have one week. Until you and your baby girl can leave. She will be fine. I can honestly say this is a true miracle. I wish you and your family well.
Brycen- Aye ma, I know you just had her and all but since it's so early I'm gone go to the house and get a few things for her and yourself. To make sure you as comfortable as possible.
*What she doesn't know is that I'm actually going to decorate this nursery for our beautiful Faith. I love her so much already.*
As I head down the elevator I see Tamika come on the elevator with me.  What the fuck could this  bitch possibly want. 
Tamika- how you doing brycen.
Brycen- I'm doing fine. How about yaself.
Tamika- I'm alright how's the baby?
Brycen- she's perfectly fine thank you.
Tamika- I'm glad you got that one out the way early to make some more time for this one.
Brycen- she pointed to her stomach revealing a small baby bump. At that point I got pissed. She always trying to ruin some shit with her ugly ass. I instantly cornered her in the elevator that seemed as if it stood still. " Look bitch, I don't know what the fuck you trying to do but you not messing up shit with me and mines. I'm making sure we straight. And as long as you dusty rabbit ass stay in your place we'll be good. Stay the fuck away from my girl, my child, and myself from this point on. All yo ass is a crack head with a crack damn baby. Now stfu. Do you understand??"
Tamika-... *elevator door opens* *exists and turns around* " Well see about that baby"