After School

B'Yonca POV
I don't know what's up with Brycen he had been actin like something has been bothering him ever since that girl started talking to him, I wander if that was his ex or sum. All I know is, if a fine nigga like Brycen actin' down and gloomy, SOMEBODY, better cheer him up.
*after school *
Me- "what up handsome
Brycen- "what up beauty"
Me-" so what's been going on with you today?"
Brycen- "nun ma, I just been really bothered with how girls be throwing themselves at me, I want something real, I want to settle down"
Me- "so when that chick, in 3rd hour got done talking to you that gotcha thinking huh?"
Brycen- " yea B, when I met you earlier today I gotta be honest..."
Me- "what?"
Brycen- " you seem special, like I can be myself around you.."
Me- awwwe Brycen, your so sweet, that's why I call you handsome with no hesitation."
Brycen- "so tell me about your story ma"
Me- "to be honest Brycen, it's still being written"
Brycen- "so tell me watchu got so far.."
Me- "well my mom had me at a young age, leaving my father irresponsible and not taking care of his only daughter, he dropped out of school in 8th grade and began selling drugs, till this day he still doesn't know I know, but I hate the fact, that a man or any male, feels the need to sell drugs for a living there better jobs out there you know?"
Brycen POV
Damn, ma does make a good point, I don't want to ruin our good friendship though, if I tell her the truth, that I'm a drug dealer just like her dad, but I just don't want to Loose her, I can't loose anything like her.
POV over
B'Yonca- "hello?"
Me- " my bad ma I know what you mean I'm sorry about that"
Byonca- "don't be it's fine"
Me- "no, no it's not ma you shouldn't let ANY man treat you like that, let alone your dad, look here beautiful, if ANY man and I mean ANY man , hurt you like that!, you let me know so I can do some damage, you hear me?"
B'Yonca- "yeas handsome I hear you"
Me- "so what's your number beauty?"
B'Yonca- give me your phone so I can give it too you"
Me- "okay ma, here you go"
* message that pops into brycens phone*
???- can't wait to see you tonight boo.
B'Yonca- "seems to me that you have enough girls hitting you up already"
* B'Yonca throws phone at brycen*
Brycen- "wait up ma its not like that, that's the same girl from 3rd hour!"
B'Yonca-" whatever nigga, I'm leaving."
Brycen POV
Damn, I swear to god imma get Tamika for doin this.