𝟎𝟏𝟎, ❝𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃❞

The shrieking sound of the alarm clock awakes Bill, his head instantly throbbing from his late night

The shrieking sound of the alarm clock awakes Bill, his head instantly throbbing from his late night. With his vision blurry, he sits up, letting out a loud uncomfortable groan. He looks to his bedside table and smashes on the alarm clock with a tight fist, the clock clanging on impact. Bill exhales softly, picks up the glass of water on his bedside table and takes a sip, popping some paracetamol into his mouth, then he proceeds to take another swig of his water.

As Bill is about to drag himself out of his bed, Georg barges into his bedroom,

"Morning," He greets him, immediately pulling back the chunky dark curtains, revealing the fresh sun and the clear blue skies of the day.

Bill winced, holding his forearm up to his face, "Georg" He whines.

"Sorry," Georg says with his lip pulled sideways, "How are you feeling Mr Inspiration?"

"What?" Bill shakes his head and stands up, still wearing last night's loungewear.

"You said that you were having a couple for, inspiration," Georg said, using his fingers in the air as quotation marks.

Bill glances over at Georg, a puzzled look on his face. He walks over to his long dresser placed against the front of the room and pulls out some fresh clothes, just a simple black tee and shorts.

"Yeah well, it did work even though I call bullshit on your excuse," Georg reveals three pieces of paper from behind his back, "Although only three songs were generally good amongst the nice hefty stack you wrote," Georg walks up to Bill, standing behind him and his eyes travel down to the clothes held out in Bill's hands, "We're going to the beach, put those back"

"Heh?" Bill asked, his face even more confused.

"Get some board shorts," Georg said, placing the sheets of paper on top of the drawers. He walks towards the door, "And sunscreen" He said, flashing his teeth at Bill, the skin around his eyes crinkling at the sides.

Bill placed the shorts back into the drawers, his eyes avoiding the pieces of paper. He pulled out some black coloured board shorts and sighed, "Great" He said to himself.

The weather was warm, the bright sun beating down on the hot sand. Gustav pulled his shirt over his head and threw it onto the sand, his body toned, returning to the last peg of Phoebe's beach tent, he stood on the peg, putting all his pressure onto it until he sunk into the sand. He then spreads out the large circular towel inside the tent.

Phoebe strolls over, her pink flip-flops squeaking against the sand and a pink beach towel thrown over her shoulder. Gustav takes the towel off her shoulder, laying it down next to his in the tent. She smiles at him as she kicks off her shoes and sits down on the towel, next to Bill, who is already lying face down into his towel, trying his best to hide from the bright sun with his nagging headache.