2.Work day

Irene's pov

Hey everyone I'm joohyun bea or you can call me Irene too. I just woke up and I'm so hungry, I had a lot of work last night so I could not have dinner. Yeah I'm working as head manager at my dad's office, I'll be the next to handle my dad's company. I'm working hard and learning from my dad alot of things I don't want people to think that I don't deserve to the next ceo without doing anything.

And if I've worked hard so I can prove that I'm deserving and it's not because it's my dad's company. Let's go let's eat something, oh wait I have meeting later and I have no time to waste. Forget about the breakfast I'll have something on my way to office.
_

"Good morning dad" I'm here in my office and the first person I saw is my dad, what is he doing in my office? "Good morning, joohyun." Hes sitting on the couch near my working table doing something on his phone.

"Meeting will be start soon dad, you have something regarding to this meeting?" He's still not looking at me. This meeting is not that important I guess? "joohyun you know kang uncle, right?" He asked me. I know him he's our companies other ceo.

Three years ago uncle kang and my dad decided to merge the companies and they're working as two ceo of one company now. Kang uncles company is like the other branch of our company in Korea and we're thinking about worldwide business, so it's a huge success ahead.

"He's running for presidency, and you know about his daughter is not working with him so he wants you there to help with the company" I saw her when we left Korea when I was 7 i haven't seen her since then. I've heard she started her own dance academy in Korea and she's so famous now.

Kang uncle visited us last month for a meeting but he didn't say anything about it then. "oh so his daughter hasn't agreed yet to take over the business?" I aske him. "No, and he don't want to put pressure on her sweetie, she wants to live her dream and she's doing great now so we need to help him, right?"

My dad had asked me when I was joining work with him if I had any dreams, he didn't want to tie me down with the company. But it was my dream to take over this business I want to be like my dad in this line. I have wanted to become a successful businesswoman. And now working so hard fot it, and about kang uncles daughter her dream job wasn't to be in this business so it's understandable.

"Okay dad, When do I have to go there?" Well the company is our so I'm not taking it as I'm helping him but working for our company. "I will book your flight and also make arrangements for your stay. But first get done with the project here and then you can go there." I'm handling now our new product marketing projects, it's so important so dad asked me to work with the marketing team of our company.

"By the way, when will this project be completed?"

"Umm, Today the advertisement shooting of the product has been completed. Now only a few tasks are left which will be completed in the next week." It was a hectic month for me and I have been preparing for this project for two months.

"And the launch date of this product is 25th, right, so I'll book you're flight for the next day morning"

"Yes dad, I'll be attending this launch event I'm not going without attending this" I've worked so much on it and I want to work till the end and see that everything goes well. " yeah, you have to be here, and kang uncle will be coming for the event so you two can fly togather to Korea."
_

Boring chapter right?
I planned to update this chapter next week but the prologue is not enough and not that good so here you go guys