6.the painting

Before you start let me tell you this chapter is gonna be a long ass chapter.

Irene's pov

I just woke up, when I took a step out of my room something pricked my leg. When I look further not early in the morning i sighed. It's like I'm going to clean this whole house cause they're not home yet.

I went to bathroom and wash my face and started the cleaning. It took me an hour to clean the whole house. This house is not that huge huh joohyun that's what you said right?

I take my words back. Cause it's so tiring. But I like things on their spots don't like the mess. And when I finished cleaning, I went to the kitchen and i started making something for me to eat.

But I'm having trouble finding the things I'll need to make pancake. I search some cabinets and here I go.

I heard the main door open and closed, I guess they're home. I should make some pancakes for them too.

"Where is the painting, ms.bea?" I didn't notice when seulgi got here in the kitchen and suddenly she grab my wrist.

"Wha-what painting? Let go of me seulgi it hurts." She's holding my wrist too tightly that it's started to aching.

I push her little and released my wrists. What is she doing? What painting? Is she still drunk or what?

"Where is that painting that was there till last night?" She said pointing at the living room.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"Then who did the cleaning?" Seulgi

"I did, but I really didn't touch or even see any painting." Im being honest right now. I don't have any authority here to touch their personal stuff why would I do that.

"What's happening here?" I saw Lisa coming into the kitchen.

"She stole the painting and now she's lying" wha-what? I did what? Tell me she's being sarcastic now.

"I haven't done anything Lisa, I don't even know what she is talking about.

She just came and started asking me where the painting was, even though I didn't even know which painting." What is happening.

"Yaaa, bear Why would she steal your painting?" Lisa

"I don't know ask her." I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

"First, calm down bear we'll find your painting, okay?" Lisa said and seulgi exit the kitchen without saying anything.

"Unnie, I'm sorry." Why is she apologising now? Seulgi should have apologized.

"The painting seulgi asking is her brothers gift for her, and that's why she's acting like this." Lisa

"It's its fine lisa." That's all that I blurted. It's my first day here and someone already accused me for stealing. Debak I said to myself

                                ***

It's been a month since I came here. And some of my days were good, some bad. Specially with that stupid kang seulgi. She's doing everything to piss me off. I'm so done with her now, you can't believe she literally bullying me here.

But don't worry guys I'm not one of them who sits back, I'm repaying her everything she's offering me. Let me tell you what she did. And no one can believe whenever she does something she says 'ehehe sorry, it happened accidentally.' Accident my foot

flashback

First accident

I joined the office from my second day here. And it was yesterday, there wasn't that much work on the first day. Uncle introduced me to everyone in the office, they're all so sweet and treating me well.