1.Birthday party

Seulgi's pov

"Umm.....seulgi...." I heard her moan my name and that turned me on more so I started to thrust a little fast this time. As I was moving my finger in and out I slid my other hand in her waist and pull her up close and started kissing her neck and down collarbone and heard her moan again. She grab fistful of my hair deu to my fast Thrusting.

My thrust became more faster and she said "se-seulgi.....s-slow ahh." and that irritated me so i stoped and stood up from the bed and leave her with questioning look "seulgi plz be little gentle with me" I heard her ranting but I don't care. She's sitting on the bed now looking at me "do you really want to marry me?." I wanted to ask her since we met this morning and I invited her to my birthday party.

"Umm....no I just wanted to have some fun with you, that's why I showed up at that restaurant." She said and that didn't surprise me at all cause I don't want to end up marrying her since my dad set this date. Yes he's the one who set the date.

And as I was going to my bathroom to freshen up and dress myself, I heard a knock on the door of my room. It's non other than lalisa who's now yelling like her life is in danger, who was enjoying my birthday party at my house down stairs earlier.

"Yaa, kang seulgi open the damn door you bi*ch." I can't stand her so I cover my body with sheets which was on the floor and went to open that DAMN door or she will break that DAMN door.

"what it is lisaya? Why do you want to ruin my evening?" I asked her as soon as I opened the door. she looks panic, what she did now? "Yaa why did it take you so long to open the door?" Here she go ranting again, she's always like this impatience, always in hurry I don't know where she want to go with this Excessiveness.

We both own this house, but that doesn't give her the rights to knock on my door whenever she want. There is a word umm....ya privacy does she know about that word. Once she was hungry and she came to my room and started crying and when I ask she said she wanted something to eat but, don't want to cook, I suggested her some restaurants that stay open late at night so she can order and it was fvcking past midnight. Cheangie is better than her she can cook or order if she's hungry.

Shes glaring at me waiting for my reply, So I opened the door of my room a little more and she saw that girl sitting on my bed and understood. "Why are you here Lisa can you tell me now?" I asked her and she looks like she just realised why she was here for. "Ugh I was here to tell you that..." She looked to her left and, perked her head and raising her eyebrows to the same direction and said "that uncle is here and was asking for you, and he's coming here now."

I quickly closed the door to my room and heard Lisa say hello to my dad. and my dad said hello to her too. "Yaa kang seulgi you were here and now you closed door why?" Dad inquired me. Oh my god, oh my god "um uh wait a minute dad, I'm coming" I said to him "Hey put on your clothes quickly my dad is outside" I said to her shouting, he must have heard that.

As soon as she and I got dressed and I fixed my bed, I went and opened the door. Dad is standing in front of my room and Lisa next to him controlling her laugh. I will see you later lalisa, I looked at her and give her glare "hello uncle, nice to see you" she came up behind me and greeted my dad, now i know I'm going to or I have to listen him lecture me.

"Hello, gyuri, nice to meet you too. Umm can I have a word with my daughter?" He asked her and she nodded and while looking at me she leaves the room. dad went in and me and lisa followed him in the room. He stopppp in the middle of the room and turned to talk to us, specially me "I can't believe seul you-" he looked at Lisa and then me and said in lower voice this time "you.....her too seul?"

"How many time I've told you to stop this if your not going to listen I have to take action." He's not angry I can tell just by looking at him but frustrated for sure. "Dad it's not like that, we didn't do anything we were just..... talking" I lied to him yeah because he will force me to go on another date with someone else again. I mean dating is not wrong idea but he wants me to get married as soon as i start dating. This year he is running for president so he doesn't want me to be seen doing something wrong.

And he knows when I fvck a girl im no longer interested in that girl and last month my dad's secretory caught me making out with some girl in telephone booth. And what next he informed my dad and since then my dad started to set dates for me to fall in love. Like really, what is love? You can love everyone why only one person hun? I am that bee who wants to love every flower and taste their honey what's wrong with this tell me.

After sometime maybe after fifteen minutes or half an hour dad left he said he came here to wish me and mom will come tomorrow morning for give me gifts for my birthday.
_

Hey friends this is my first time writing ff so please show some love and vote for me. hope you guys will enjoy and support me.