4.who's that girl

Seulgi's pov

It's Wendy's birthday today and we planned to give her surprise and celebrate here, at my place. We have a huge ass house so there's no problem with throwing parties right? "Yaa kim Jennie where's your sister?" I hear wendy asking Jennie and I also remembered that one more person is missing from our squad.

But before I ask, jisoo interrupted. "Hey she's my sister why are you asking jennie huh?" Yeah Kim Jisoo has a sister who is younger than her but- "But her attitude is just like Jennie's, and with those cat eyes they both look more like sisters." Yes that what i was going to say. Jennie and her attitude is so similar but jennie has this bad bitch idgaf aura.

Jisoos sister has cute but savage, who'll teas you, make fun of you but still she's so cute aura they're similarly different. " Yaa jendukie you spoiled my sister." Jennie just rolled her cat eyes. Hahaha

"Cheangie where is your sister though, huh? I haven't seen him here with us for a long time, where has he been?" I asked her because I haven't seen him around.

"Oh he's downstairs having fun with bumbum and he's squad." Rosie said.

"Oh okay, But make sure he won't drink too much he has to drive too." this always concerns me when the three parks go together to parties.
_

We're drinking having fun here everyone is enjoying this party and wendy, she's the birthday girl today I feel good seeing her so happy. I saw moonbyulie is running toward us, she's panting now. "Hey, Have any of you invited anyone, I mean any pal?" What is she talking about?

I saw everyone is confused and looking at each other and when nobody said anything so I looked at byul again. "No blyulie why?" Lisa asked.

"Uh there's a girl down stairs, so I thought one of you must have invited her." She said staring at me "whoa, no I haven't invited anyone, if I had, I wouldn't be here with you guys." I defended myself. I have this image in my friend when something comes up with girls everyone suspects me.

I don't know I wasn't like this and now I can't help it has become my habit.

"She's so beautiful, like goddess are you sure seul it's not you?" Moonbyul is getting on my nerves now "I said it's not me then why are you asking me again?" I said frustratedly. "Calm down bear, I'm just confirming so I can ask her to leave or she wants to join us, you know?" I know you byul why are you confirming so you can flirt with her.

"Let's go, see who's that girl huh?" Wendy said excitedly. Don't forget wendy likes to meet new people and make friends don't even think she's like others. she's so generous and sweet in all of us.

When we get downstairs I saw a girl standing in the middle of the living room. wearing skirt suit, her back is facing me. everyone in this house is now looking at her or you can say staring at her. "Joohyun unnie?" I heard Lisa say and then the girl turned at the sound of Lisa's voice.

She knows her then why she lied? Anyways it's an unexpected visit I guess; but the girl in front of me is really goddess byulie wasn't lying. She's so tiny and her figure is so perfect, big dove eyes and that cold stare which turned into a crescent and a warm smile on her lips after seeing lisa.

"Lisa" she's said shyly, looking at Lisa and smiling so beautifully. Why I feel like I heard this name before, but when? "Oh shit, unnie I forgot you were coming today." So it was her who invited her and then forgot. "How was your flight unnie? There wasn't any problem right?" How Lisa knows this girl and we don't?

"It was good Lisa, and yes there wasn't any problem." Who's she........?

"Here unnie meet everyone. That's wendy, and she's jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, moonbyul and solar unnie" Lisa started introducing everyone by pointing to everyone. "And this is yeri the youngest, jisoo unnies lil sister." Yeri waved at that girl. "And this house is mine." I said befor lisa says something.

"Yaa bear, you call this introduction? Or are renting the house?" Jisoo said that made everyone chuckle. "Shes kidding unnie, she's kang seulgi and yes this house is her AND mine too." She didn't have to emphasize that word tho.

"And we're park sisters." I heard two girl saying in unison from my back but I don't have to turn to look at them cause I know who they are.
_

After that introduction and a little talk we decided to sit and have some drinks. Wendy insist Irene to join us and she agreed. Lisa's joohyun unnie told us that her name is joohyun but people call her Irene so we can call whatever we like, joohyun is only for close ones.

I don't know but I hate her. You guys must be thinking I have just met her and I am started to hate her. so no, I know her because of my dad. Yes, we never met and never saw each other, but my dad used to Bragged about her. Joohyun this, joohyun that, joohyun is so beautiful,she did this, she achieved this and blah blah blah.

So this is how I started hating a girl I didn't know, but seeing her today it seems my dad was right but still I should not go by her looks I don't know her and I don't want to know. And yes, my dad came here a while ago to wish Wendy. And since the time he came, he is talking only to that girl, he doesn't care about me at all.

He's biding goodbye to everyone now cause he's leaving. And just when he was about to head out he called me.

"Seulgi, can you walk me to the door?"
_

Sorry guys for late update. I'm having hard time it's so tough really but I'm really trying to write these days and for past few days my Wattpad was acting up I had a issue with this aap so I couldn't update... sorry again hope you guys are enjoying this