7. kiss

Irene's pov

It's never not surprising for me when someone says they hate me, Because there were many haters from my uni. And I'm now like used to it. But there were alot of admirers too. I was so determined so I never give a damn about dates, suitors and my love life.

Everyone in the uni knew me and my unnie as Cold bea's. Teayoen unnie was also very good in studies and she had never shown interest in anyone till now. She never tried dating, and whenever someone asked her to go on a date, she used to refuse by saying that she was busy. I was the same, I used to like to spend my free time with my parents or studying when I was in uni.

But since I came here the way SEULGI despising me that's somehow bothering me. I have never thought so much about whether someone likes me or not and here, and I have made a lot of friends here but still I don't like that one person not liking me.

It's not like I care but the way she's doing everything just to bother me made me think that how much this person hates me?

"One more word about the academy and I don't know what will I do." The strong alcohols smell hit my nostrils when she said those words.

She's so close, so so close to me. There is only a few inches distance between her and mine face. She's breathing heavily is she mad at me? Why? Does she still think I stole her painting? Seulgi grabbed my both wrists and pinned me to the fridge when she said that.

"Aww seulgi you're hurting me...l-let go of me." She's tightening her grip on my wrists. I don't know what gotten into her?! She did everything for the past few weeks to bother me but now? Now she's different she's mad at what I said.

I don't know whenever I talk about academy or about that missing painting she always go silent. Like don't talk at all about that, isn't it wierd?

"Se-seulgi." She's drunk yet I'm not able to do anything because her grip on my wrists is so tight. I'm trying to free my wrists but I can't do anything. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Uh.." with the coming sound I looked up to her. But when our eyes met her expressions softening, her eyes become darker. She glanced at my lips then look at me in the eyes and then again at my lips. I gulp.

"Fuck" she said and the next thing I know she's leaning towards me.....? What?

"Seulgi don't....seul-ummmm" before I could do something I felt her lips on mine. Oh my god her lips are so soft, she tastes like alcohol but I can taste her cherry flavoured lipgloss.

She's kissing me so roughly. Her tongue brushed my lips. She deepened the kiss and I just can't hold myself anymore so kiss her back. When I felt her grip loosening on my wrists I quickly snake my hands around her neck. She bit my lower lip. It's alcohol.

I felt her hands sliding around my waist. She pulled me closer and closer I'm afraid she can hear my racing heart beat. I can feel her cold hands sliding under my bare thighs. she lifted me.

Now I can't stop this. This feels so right. She placed me on the nearest kitchen counter. She held my hand and started kissing my wrist but saying sorry before she kiss. Uh?

"Sorry"

Her husky voice send chills down my spine. She pulled me close and now leaving soft kisses on my shoulder to neck while trying to unzip my dress. She suddenly stopped, I can't feel her hand on my back anymore. I can only feel her calm breathing on my shoulder.

"She passed out."

Seulgi pov

I woke up from the banging on my door. "aishh..." i hissed. How much did I drink last night. I don't remember a thing though.