But You're Not Coming Home With Me Tonight

Y/n's View; A few months later...

"I don't wanna hear it. You've had months to prepare for this." Grant says.

A few months ago Grammy nominations came out. We and Hailee got nominated in the same category 3 times.

We did get nominated for Best New Artist and Grant got nominated for producer of the year.

I don't care about the awards all that much but I don't wanna face Hailee. I've been doing better ever since I adopted Simba. He's so cute, it's hard to not forget about my problems.

"What about my son?" I ask.

"Your dog?" Grant asks.

"My son!" I say.

"Naomi can watch him." Grant says.

"I doubt that your pregnant wife wants to take care of 2 children and my son." I say.

"Y/n! Stop stalling, we're gonna be late." Grant says.

"Excuse me for thinking about the future of my son!" I say.

"We'll drop him off at Nicki's. Just please get up and get dressed." Grant says.

"Fine." I say.

"Thank you." Grant says.

30 minutes later...

I knock on the door and Nicki opens it.

"Aren't you guys supposed to-" Nicki says.

"Please take good care of him." I say handing Simba to Nicki.

"No, I-" Nicki says.

"Food, treats, and toys are in the bag." I say handing the backpack to her.

"Y/n-" Nicki says.

I run away and get back in the car.

Time Skip

"Ladies and Gentleman, and everyone else, welcome to the Grammy Awards." Austin says.

Everyone claps and Austin smiles.

"I'm your host for the night, Austin Sidesurf. Tonight we have performances from Maxo, Taylor Swift, Hailee Steinfeld, and our newcomers, 5Star. Tonight we're gonna have fun, we're gonna be singing, we're gonna be laughing, but most importantly, we're gonna be giving out some awards." Austin says.

"First up, we have Maxo performing his top-charting song, With You." Austin says.

Everyone cheers and the lights dim.

"How are you?" Someone whispers, putting their hand on my shoulder.

I turn my head and see Taylor.

"I'm good." I whisper as she sits beside me.