Home Emma's P.O.V.

I dropped the magic bean on the middle of the floor to bring us all back to Storybrooke. It opened up and I was the first to jump in. I closed my eyes and into it I went. I landed on the ground and when I opened my eyes, I was home. I heard everyone dropping on the ground behind me. "Emma!"
said Mary Margret behind me. I turned around to see her running to me. We met in a hug. "I've missed you mom!" I said. "Mom! Mom!" said Henry running to us. "Henry!" said Regina embracing him in a hug. Mary Margret then moved to David and gave him a kiss on the lips and a hug. "Regina!" said Robin Hood running towards Regina. They embraced in a hug and then kissed. "Mom!" said Henry coming to me. "Hey kid!" I said hugging him. "I am so sorry mom! It was all my fault! I could have written you to be good again, but I broke the pen I am sorry!" Henry said. "Woah, woah! It's not your fault!" I said smiling at him. "And who is this?" asked Mary Margret looking at Rose. "I'm Rose, I'm Killian's sister," said Rose. "You have a sister?" asked Mary Margret. "Aye, but it's a long story," said Hook. "Why don't we grab lunch at Granny's?" asked David. "Please! Being the Dark One had made me hungry," I said. We all started walking towards Granny's. "Emma?" asked Rose. "Yes?"
I asked back. "What is a Granny's?"
she asked. I laughed. "It's a place to eat," I said. "Ohhh," she said. We all sat and ate lunch together. "So, are you no longer dark?" asked Mary Margret. "No more darkness!" I said. She smiled. "Well, it's been fun, but me and Robin are going to go for a walk. I'll see you at home Henry," Regina said standing up. Robin and her walked out the door. "Well, that was the best meal I have ever had!" said Rose. "Have you ever had ice cream?" asked Henry. "Ice cream?" she asked. "Yeah, it's cold and it tastes really good," said Henry. "No," said Rose. "Mom, can I go take her to get some ice cream?" Henry asked. "Sure, be careful," I said. Henry stood up and so did Rose. "I'm Henry by the way," said my son. "Rose," said Rose. They walked out the door and towards the ice cream shop. "We may have a new couple in Storybrooke!" said David.