Arendelle Hook's P.O.V.

I woke up that morning ready to go and find my girl, to find my Swan. I sat up in my bed and walked off me ship to Mary Margret and David's apartment. I knocked on the front door. "Hook! Come in," said Mary Margret opening the door. "Are we almost ready?" I asked. "Yeah, just need to grab a few more things," said David hurrying around. "Will you be okay Mary Margret while your Prince is gone?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Got to take care of this little guy," said Mary Margret rubbing her hand on Neal's face. "Ready?" asked David finished packing. "Aye," I said. He turned his attention to Mary Margret. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked her. "Yes, I just wish I could come with you, but I have a duty to the town. Now go, you have to save our daughter!" said Mary Margret kissing David, which made me jealous that Emma wasn't around. "I love you," said David. "I love you too," said Mary Margret. Okay, that one hurt me a little more than it should have. "Let's do this," said David turning back to me. He opened up the door and I followed behind him. "Be careful!" shouted Mary Margret as the door closed. Me and Dave walked to the Author's Mansion finding Regina already there with Robin. "There you two are, we have been waiting forever!" said Regina. "Sorry! We were making sure we had everything!" said David. Regina turned to Robin. "I'll see you when I get back," she said kissing him. Okay I can't take much more of this, is this what Emma and I looked like? "Be careful," said Robin. She smiled at him. "Let's do this," said David. I opened the door and stared into the bubble looking swirl design on it. I closed me eyes and stepped through ready to find Emma, to get her safe, and to get her home. I heard David come through and then Regina, then I finally opened my eyes. There is was: Arendelle. I had only heard of it from what Elsa had said about it, but nothing compares to actually looking at it. It was beautiful. We had arrived in the center of the little village that was at the base of the castle. To the left was the docks and nothing but ocean, a beautiful sight to a pirate's eye, but nothing compared to the magnificent castle that lay ahead of me. I had only seen 2 castles: Regina's and The Charming's, but nothing compared to this one. It sat at the bottom of an enormous mountain. It was a huge glamorous castle with and elegant old-timey feel to it. "Wow!" said David from behind me. "Are we going to look at the castle all day or get a move on things?" asked Regina. She was right, we had a mission to accomplish. "Aye, love you're right. The only question, how to get into the castle?" I asked. "Well, Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff know us, we just need them to see our faces to get them to recognize us," said David. "How do we do that? There are guards all around the castle," asked Regina. "I may have an idea," I said. "What?" asked David. "We, Elsa put me ship into the bottle because of Blackbeard, which means she hates pirates. David you dress up as a guard and escort me into the castle as a prisoner pirate needing questioning from the Queen about my behavior," I said. "That could work, but what do I do?" asked Regina. "You can knock out those guards out front, so David can put on one of their outfits and guard the entrance," I said. "All right let's do this," said David.