CHAPTER 7: MILITARY EXERCISE & A SUDDEN PROPOSAL

UGS is an organized, galactic utopian, post scarcity society of 4 advanced superpowers or civilizations across the milky way galaxy right after the human-ancestral war, and it was founded and lead by the Utopian earth society (UES) or the humans. the majority of the galaxy itself are all mostly Trans-humans, there are some pointy ear elves, the ancient beings of the first ancestral, and a massive/very tall grey alien Sectoids alike.

in early stages of the UGS foundation, some of the UGS citizens or officials rarely lived in planets, sometimes they lived in luxury vehicle yacht or a heavily modified medium systems vehicle (MSV), but after the introduction of a colossal habitat and at the same time a factory vehicle called general systems vehicle (GSV), almost all of the people across the galaxy flock in to make home there, this colossal vehicle That is the size of planets and a small continent, even to the size of 2 stars stacked side by side. some ship worlds or planet colonies are almost controlled and ruled by a benevolent and powerful artificial superintelligence.

after the singularity, these mighty sentient machines have created their own quantum network called ALLMIND, the UGS has no laws of any kind, so the people in the milky way can do whatever they want. so it's citizens in the galaxy are all gender-fluid, hedonistic, freely indulge in mind-altering substances to the point of being genetically engineered to be able to self-medicate at will, and most importantly, seeking happiness and pleasure.

foods, or any items of a kind are all automated, using replicator or nano technology on every single star system or ship world. they are the utopian society at its finest, peak perfection.

the UGS only want 4 things to have in the universe.

COOPERATION, PEACE, INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM, AND PROSPERITY.

of course all of this immense power they have also applied to their MILITARY.

-----------------------------------------------------------

CITY OF POLANZIA, MAKO MILITARY BASE, MAKO LARGE TRAINING GROUNDS.

after they get inside of the military Base, they get introduce with a some sort of a massive machinery exhibition that they had ever seen, the Reiwan delegation walking slowly in awe of these contraptions, and something caught Haruka's eye, it is a very small carriage called 'small picket vehicle (SPV)', there's a description stand on the side of the vehicle in blue-ish hologram, it states the following;

"a very light vehicle capable of fast speeds up to 200km/h or 600km/h to go max speed, the anti gravity engines are able to hover up to 1 to 3 meters, and hover low to the ground as 0.9 inches. due to having no tracks of any kind, the SPV have no problems to go any rocky terrain, and the SPV is also capable of flight up to 500km/h. it is capable of scouting, flight recon and light support to the Cosmo warriors on the battlefield."