CHAPTER 8: THE WRATH OF A TYPE 3 CIVILIZATION

UTOPIAN GALACTIC SOCIETY, MEGACITY OF POLANZIA, GAIA BASE.

after the AI recon probe returned and give the information of a sudden ground invasion  from the thuulan empire in 2 days, the Utopian society immediately called the Reiwa kingdom of the urgent news.

the reiwa kingdom of course are caught off guard of the sudden news, the reiwa kingdom have just signed a treaty an hour ago and all of the sudden the Thuulans are gonna attack the city of muzuki in just 2 Days, they couldn't believe it, they don't have time to prepared for such an invasion. but the UGS tells them not to worry, and that they will sent a military strike force and a humanitarian aid to the city when the attack is commenced, the reiwans gave a sigh of relief, the are glad that the Utopian society are on a good side.

------------

------------

2 DAYS LATER, 5 HOURS BEFORE THE THUULAN EMPIRE INVASION....

the Utopian society immediately called Gaia base to sent a military strike group to the city of Muzuki after they receive a massive movement formation from a multi-purpose satellite Starlink in orbit near the border, they will bring their military strike group personnel, and some Red krystals for humanitarian aid in the destroyed city of muzuki.

The Red krystals are essentially the combat medics of the utopian military, these guys are ready to help or aid an injured soldier in combat, thought now an injured Utopian soldier are very rare now due to having regenerative abilities using nanotech, they are on every side of every squad or battalion just in case of a worse case scenario.

the Utopians bringing their 10 medium systems vehicle (MSV) and 5 small systems vehicle (SSV), these ships had already supplies ready to aid the people that are still alive in Muzuki, and then the Reiwan intelligence office warned to the UGS , they've heard from their spies that there is still a few dozen Thuulan soldiers and Knights roaming around in Muzuk. 

but UGS knew that there is approximately 75.000 Thuulans in the Muzuki using the Starlink satellite in Alpharan Orbit, all 20 of them has been launch from space last night.

even though the Reiwan military is on an early progress of modernization of weapons and hardware courtesy from the utopian society, they want to help a little bit. but a foreign minister of the Utopian first contact embassy in the Reiwan kingdom, Gerald Goldman, insist that they focus on their modernization first and let the Utopians handle all of the military operations, the Reiwans reluctantly agreed.

now, The UGS strike group are set off from Gaia base to the city of muzuki, helping the people suffering in muzuki, at the same time, if necessary, TO BRING WRATH OF GOD TO THE WRETCHED THUULAN EMPIRE ON IT'S KNESS....

-----------

REIWA KINGDOM, CITY OF MUZUKI, 4KM NEAR REIWAN-THUULAN BORDER. 5 MINUTES IN THE MIDST OF AN INVASION. 

the city of muzuki, what was once a main core supply of agriculture to the kingdom, big lavish rice fields and friendly villages, before the Utopian society make contact, the thuulans make a sudden raid, occupied half of the city and burned it into ashes. all of the wooden houses resembles that of an old Japanese houses on the countryside, are all burned to the ground. even the rice fields are all destroyed, even the rice grain supply warehouses, it is essentially to Starve all of the people of the Reiwa kingdom. 

the city are in constant oppression and harassment for a month,  but two days later, the Thuulan empire make a full on invasion on the reiwan soil, destroying 50% of the city  infrastructure itself, wrecking havoc among the citizens of Reiwa. 

in the midst of burning cities of Muzuki, a man in his 40s walking limply in a dirt paved road, he need a stick to support his injured leg covered in cloth, it is from a sword slash of the Thuulan knight that spotted them, and he's with a 5 year old toddler in his back, covered in scarf.