01

Heyy , I wrote this book mainly cause I wanted
To write about something in my age group.

Heyy , I wrote this book mainly cause I wanted To write about something in my age group

| SHA'HAJAYE HAVALII EVANS | 17 |
| ( SHA- HA- JAY ) |
| RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE |

"JAYE, WAKE UP PLEASE" Sha'Hajaye woke up to the sound of her mom lightly knocking on her bedroom door.

"I'm up mom." She croaked out, stuffing her face in her pillow cause her eyes where hurting because of the sunlight coming in her room.

She wanted to but black curtains that shut out the sunlight so her room wouldn't be so bright in the morning but the sun shining bright in her eyes is what wakes her up.

If she did buy the curtains she knew she would lay in her bed all morning and not have the opportunity to be productive.

She turned around finally , but not getting up still and only staring up at the celling as she got lost in her train of thoughts.

"Your still not up." Her mom appeared by her too staring at her daughter as she just had her robe on.

"Ok, I'm up now." She jumped out of bed throwing her hands up irritated by her mom.

"Yea ok." Her mom rolled her eyes walking away.

"Should I shower or pick out my outfit first." She thought out loud.

She usually would pick her outfits out for the whole week before the week started but this time she don't and it was messing with her morning schedule.

She always woke up two hours before school started because she did have a long morning routine but her not already having her outfit picked out was gonna make her late today probably.

IT WAS NOW a whole hour later and Sha'Hajaye was sitting in her closet on the floor with tears streaming down her face .