05

| SHA'HAJAYE HAVALII EVANS | 17 || RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE

| RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE

"What?" Kenzie looked up at Sha'Hajaye as she scrunched up her face as she was reading a text that came through on her phone.

"Look." Sha'Hajaye shook her head turning her her phone to Kenzie so she could read the text message that was displayed on her phone.

"Jaye can you give me a chance to apologize and tell why I did what I did, I'm really sorry and I miss you so much. Can you meet me at our favorite restaurant at 8pm?"

Kenzie mumbled the message out loud as her facial expressions changed as she kept reading it. She finished reading the text message looking up at Sha'Hajaye with a mug on her face.

"Why that nigga not blocked to begin with?" Kenzie questioned her.

"I thought I did block him, I don't know how he messaged me." Sha'Hajaye reasoned .

She wouldn't know who sent the text message if Siri wasn't so messy and talking bout some "maybe: My baby 😫💞" .

"Yeah, you better say you DID block him. You remember what he did to you?" Kenzie looked at with a worried expression on her face.

 You remember what he did to you?" Kenzie looked at with a worried expression on her face

RECAP, THE DAY THEY BROKE UP

"Baby? Are you here?" Sha'Hajaye walked into her boyfriends using the extra key he always left under the plant on his front porch.

She usually doesn't come to his house unannounced but she did come this time because she has been calling and texting him all day and hasn't gotten an response.

She walked farther into the house hearing nothing but silence, quietly thanking god because she thought she would walk in on him cheating on her.

She walked into his room that was dark but the light in the bathroom that was connected to his room was on.

She walked in the bathroom freezing as she saw her boyfriend laying their unconscious. He had three bottles surrounding him and also a white line above his lip.

" Omg!" She gasped Turing around not wanting to look at the sight anymore.

She took out her phone slowly not wanting to drop it because her hands where shaking so much and she felt like she was about to pass out because of how overwhelmed she was in the moment.

She quickly dialed 911 not wanting her to pass out right along with him and they both are just their with no help.

Sha'Hajaye has been moping around since her boyfriend had an overdose, he was put in a coma but they kept him in the coma because he was showing progress.

They said that he would be awake in 2-3 weeks and it has now been a week and some days. Sha'Hajaye wanted to be at his side but didn't have the heart to see him in the hospital bed like that, so weak and vulnerable.

She told his brother and mom to call her immediately if he woke up so she could've their.

She has been sitting by her phone waiting for the call to come, she felt like it would never come though.

She was stuck in her thoughts until her phone rung she instantly rushed to her phone seeing it was his mom, she instantly answered it knowing it was that call.

Sha'Hajaye rushed into his hospital room crying, hugging him softly. She knew he didn't hurt physically but she still wanted to be   precautious.

"Can you let me go, I have to tell you something." He mumbled feeling ashamed of what he was finna tell her.

He was going to do it and didn't feel bad about it but she had just saved his life. He had no choice anyway because she was on the way.

"What is it baby? You can tell me anything." Sha'Hajaye comforted him.

"I-" Befire he could get out his sentence he got cut off by a tall, thick, pretty lightskin woman waking in rushing to his side hugging him as tears came out her eyes.

"I missed you so much baby." The girl said to him pulling away from the hug giving him a peck on the lips.

Sha'Hajaye walked away from them in shock as to what she just saw happened right in front of her.

"What?" She whispered making them look over at her.

"Who are you?" The girl scrunched up her face looking Sha'Hajaye up and down.

"Sha'Hajaye this is my um fiancé Milan." He said.

Sha'Hajaye went into shock not hearing anything else they said as she was just in her own thoughts.

She didn't notice that she was bawling out crying until she felt wet tear drops on her face.

My book is #1 in instagram model and #5 in Florida !!!! 🎉🎉

Vote bitch ass niggas