02

I have an obsession with Ty and Ella off of love island their just the it couple to me

| TYLER BLU MEEKS | 18 | TY |
| RELATIONSHIP STATUS:  COMPLICATED | 

| TYLER BLU MEEKS | 18 | TY | | RELATIONSHIP STATUS:  COMPLICATED | 

"CAN HE HURRY UP." Kenzie whined as she complained to her mother as she waited for her brother Tyler at the airport.

Tyler and Kenzie always had a close relationship considering they where only a year apart in age.

They weren't so close anymore because they got separated from each other when their mom had decided to move away from Florida four years ago.

Their mom gave Tyler a choice to either stay in Florida with his dad or move to Atlanta with his mom and sister.

Tyler had chosen to stay in Florida because he don't want to leave all his friends and because he was quite popular in Florida.

Kenzie didn't have a choice because her dad died in a car crash when she was 5 unfortunately. It hurt her but she still had another father fighter because Tyler's dad did treat her like his own.

Their mom and Tyler's dad had a toxic relationship and they where both cheating on each other so the last straw for their relationship was her getting pregnant with another man's baby.

"If you keep complaining and looking at the time it's gonna seem even longer." Alyssa shook her head at her daughters antics.

"Well we have been waiting for two hours and I'm hungry." Kenzie threw her hands up in the air.

"Stop complaining." They heard a slightly deep voice speaks from behind them startling them.

"BROTHER!" Kenzie jumped on him smiling so hard that her checks where hurting.

Tyler caught her as she had jumped on him, "You heavy ass hell." He joked teasing her.