04

Vote n comment

| SHA'HAJAYE HAVALII EVANS | 17 || RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE |

| RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE |

" I wanna know where you ran off to the other day." Kenzie wiggled her eyebrows at Sha'Hajaye.

"Ew, no." Sha'Hajaye shook her head knowing Kenzie probably thought she got sexual with someone.

"Well you need to." Kenzie rolled her eyes at jaye saying no to her thoughts.

"I didn't know anyone their and I'm not having sex with a stranger." Jaye explained

"So I can set you up with somebody?" Kenzie gasped a smiling on her face instantly, happy that she could finial get jaye to talk to someone romantically.

"No." Jaye answered making the smile on Kenzie's face instantly go away.

"I can hook you with a dread-head." Kenzie tried to convince her.

" Kenzie tried to convince her

"Wassup." Sha'Hajaye looked up from her phone hearing someone talk to her as they walked in the  kitchen.

"Hey." She smiled seeing it was Tyler who had entered the kitchen.

"Whatchu doin." He questioned leaning against the wall as he watched her type on her phone.

"Ordering some seafood, you want some?" She asked him being polite.

"Naw, ion eat that nasty shit." He answered scrunching his face up at the mention of seafood.

"Nasty?!?!" She held a look of shock on her face at him not liking seafood.

"Yea, I ain't never been of it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You must ain't try it for real." She shook her head not believing it.

He didn't respond and just chuckled at her as he just stared at her with intense eyes.

"What?" She looked down feeling shy at his intense gaze.