06

Ik I ghosted yall 😔
2024 the plot 😉

HER FIT ⬇️

| SHA'HAJAYE HAVALII EVANS | 17 || RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE |

| RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE |

SHA'HAJAYE HAD AGREED to talk with her ex boyfriend kioni, she didn't fully dress up because she didn't care to impress him

She was telling herself over and over that she was going for herself. She knew deep down she never got over the situation and to get that weight off her chest this talk was needed.

She sighed looking at the camera on her phone as she stared at herself making sure her hair and makeup wasn't messed up.

She flinched when a knock came to the window of her car making her freeze seeing kioni.

His dreads had grown past his shoulders since the last time she had seen him and he was now growing a goatee and mustache.

She couldn't lie and say that he wasn't fine because he was not to mention his straight white teeth that were visible because of the smile that was plastered on his face.

She remembered how obsessed she was with his smile when they were dating because he rarely smiled he always wore his signature mug on his face.

She snapped out of her thoughts rolling down the window not wanting to come off as rude because of her just staring at him.

"Sorry, hi." She mumbled looking away from him scared to eye contact.

"I knew it was you, I remember that pretty face from anywhere." He smiled at her once again watching her put her phone and keys in her purse.

She stopped what she was doing looking the other way so he wouldn't see her become flustered by his comment.

He smirked already knowing she was blushing as he backed away, opening the door for her to get out.