03

He look like a lil kid😭 ⬇️

| TYLER BLU MEEKS | 18 | | RELATIONSHIP STATUS: COMPLICATED |

| RELATIONSHIP STATUS: COMPLICATED |

"Aye ion wanna hear all that." Tyler waved off his 'girlfriend' as they argued on the phone.

Her and Tyler had been together on and off for 3 years the only reason they are still together is because they have grow so comfortable with each other and don't want to let their relationship go.

They argued about the littlest and biggest things its like once they make up it's another problem appearing- both of them though it was the 'honeymoon phase' of a relationship but it obviously wasn't.

"Don't sugar coat it, was you with another Nigga? Yes or no Kim?" Tyler cut off as she was tryna talk her way out of the situation.

"It don't matter tho, we broke up last week." Kim rolled her eyes not listening to anything he was currently saying.

"I'm done with your bullshit." He hung up on her tired of her not acknowledging what he was saying.

He sighed looking up at the ceiling as he got lost in his train of thoughts but got knocked out once he heard movement outside his room.

He got up wondering what it was but grabbing his gun in case because he knew Kenzie and his mom was sleep because it was 2am.

He slowly opened his door hoping to find Kenzie and not someone robbing them but saw a random brown skin girl.

She was bent over picking up bags of chips that she must of dropped, Kenzie had told him that her friend was staying over tonight.

He figured that she was her friend because it was only them in the house. "What you doing?" He asked her after watching her attempt to fit everything in her small arms.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She looked up at him with a mug on her face.

"Watch how you talking to me , jit." He threw his head back shocked at how she responded to him.

"Ion gotta do shit." She mumbled under her breath finally fitting all the snacks in her hand, walking away from him.

"Rude ass jit." He scrunched up his face at her.

He was big on respect mainly because his grandfather on his dads side of the family was big on respect and he made his dad big on respect.

The only reason his grandfather was big on respect was because he was in the military. He was a big asshole but he had his nice moments.