The Lost Library: Character List

"The Lost Library"

Main Characters

Gregory Stonard - Male

Current Age 14

Dark brown hair with a mixture of chestnut and light brown strands, light brown eyes with a bit of green, with a darker shade of brown at the sides of the pupils.

James Boone - Male

Current Age 15

Wavy blond hair with streaks of brown and almost catlike emerald green eyes

Ellika Richards (Erin) - Female

Current Age 13

Short up to jaw wavy white blond hair and innocent looking electric blue eyes.

Harpie McQuin - Female

Current Age 14

Straight up to waist raven black hair and steel grey eyes with speckles of silver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Information about the main character are mentioned at the Prologue "Tragedies"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Characters

Dennise Stonard - Female

Age Missing 5

Up to shoulders curly brown hair with hues of a darker brown and brown eyes.

Sister of Gregory and said to be dead.

Pierre Johnson - Male

Current Age 14

Blonde hair and ocean blue eyes

Best friend of Gregory. A kid with lots of secret,witty , adventurous and a curious soul.

Marie Sovachka - Female

Current Age 13

curly up to chest chestnut hair and light brown eyes

Good friend of Pierre and Gregory, abandoned as a kid by her Marine father. A very intelligent girl, evil at times.

Jack Boone - Male

Age of Death 41

Handsome Blond man with emerald green eyes

Father of James Boone. A very comical yet strong pirate. Famous and Infamous for Joking around while battling his enemies.

Black Axe Bishawk - Male

Age of Death 46

Flame like red hair, one eye is nut brown and the other is amber, has a beard.

Wields a large black axe and has an evil reputation. Father of Ren Bishawk.