Info

Alright people; I see you saw this story and clicked to read it! Thank you!

Before we get started, I'd like you to know some things!

1) Mobs in this story are humanoid (so they have hair and skin), but they have mob colors and abilities. Example: wither skeletons have black hair and grey skin; skeletons have grey-ish white skin and white or light grey hair.

2) This is heavily inspired by werewolf stories. (Note the Alpha/Beta positions, destined soulmates, etc.) Also like how werewolf packs can mind-link each other, wither skeleton clans can mind-link as well.

3) Mobs can find their mate when they are 18. They feel an immense amount of happiness when they are near them for the first time. They feel a sparking sensation when they touch. They complete the soulmate bond with two steps; first being to mark each other, right where the neck and shoulder meet, and second, have s*x. They can start to feel each other's emotions after they are marked, and they can feel them more after they fully complete the bond. They can communicate with each other through thoughts starting after they are marked. When soulmates are marked, there is a subtle but noticeable scent on them that lets other mobs know that they are taken.

4) This entire story is in 3rd POV, however sometimes it focuses more on Zak, other times it focuses more on Spencer.

Alright, that's it... On with the story!