Mindless Behavior and Lil Twist love story: First few chapters

A/N: Tasha here! K so this is the first ever chapter of "Lil Twist and Mindless Behavior love story". Told you guys I'd try to get the old chapters from J-14 so the story will make more sense to other and you guys too. It's most likely not as good as my other chapters because I wrote it a LONG time ago, and wasn't as good as a writer I am now. I still don't think I'm good after such a long time but, tell me what you think :) k?

Chapter 1: Can't believe you!

Tasha's POV

Kiana and I were at the mall, in Hollister. "What should I get Jay?" I asked her.

She made a thinking face. "I don't know, maybe a shirt and when we go to footlocker some sneakers." She answered.

"Thanks Kia. What would I do without you!?" I smiled at her. She smile, "Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe, not know what to do in stiuations. Ever!" Kiana laughed. I just blankly look at her. "Ha. Ha. So funny!" I roll my eveys at her. This fool!

Before she could say anything else, my fone rang 'Look at me now'. "Look at me now. Oh! Look at me now. Yeah! I'm gettin' paper! Look st me now. Oh! Look at me now. Yeah! I'm fresha then a mufucka!" It was my "brother" (he's not my real brother) Chris (as in Chris brown.)

Convo:

"Ayy lil sis! What's up?"

"Nothin' much,how have you been?"

"Good, long time since I've seen you and your mom."

Thoughts of my mom sent a chill up my spine. "Oh, I don't really live with my mom anymore..."

"Oh I'm sorry...uh, why not what happened?"

"Well, ever since she..." I began but stopped. "Well let's just say she put me out."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Well, where do you stay if you're not with your mom?"

"For now... with my boyfriend."

"Oh, he better treat you right or I'm gonna have to teach him a thing or 2!"

I chuckle, "Thanks Chris, I'll talk to you later!"

"Iight, bye."

"Bye."

End of convo.

"Who was that?" Kiana asked as we walked out of Hollister, after getting what we wanted.

"Oh... Chris," I answered.

"So he finally had time to call you!?"

"Well yeah!" I said wanting to end the conversation.

We decide leave after going to footlocker and Kiana's mom dropped me off. "I'll call you later Kia."

"K girl you better!"

As I walked into the house I chuckled at her. I walk through the house wanting to find Jay. I heard something coming from the game room. I walk towards it. I find Jay and one of my so called "bestfriends" Tania fucking each other!

"WHAT THE FUCK?????!!!!" I scream.

Jay gasped and looked at me. "Uh its not what..."

I cut him off, "You son of a bitch and you hoe!!" I walk over to Tania and slap her and push her on the ground then wail on her. In between punching I yelled in her face. "You sluty ass hoe!!" Jay tried to pull me off but I got up and knee him in the balls, then bitch slap Nia one more time and run up to my room.

* * *

K so that the first ever chapter of the story. I'm so glad I was able to get it. To tell you the truth... I edited the whole chapter becuase it didn't seem as good and A LOT of spelling and grammar errors. Pretty sure there is still more, but less than before I guess! Hope you enjoyed, I'm so happy you guys can read from the begining and undestand the whole story better. Thanks for reading! ❤

- Tasha