Chapter 19: Princeton's Treat!

A/N: I know this chapter is called "Prodigy's Treat! ;)" on J14. That's because I couldn't  choose between Prince or Prodigy. And I choose Princeton now, cause I like him. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 19: Princeton's Treat!

Tasha's POV

I pulled Princeton into Twist and I's room. He locked the door behind us, then pulled a chair out of the corner. "Have you ever seen Nicki give a lapdance at one of her shows?"

"No...." he answered.

"Well, my rules are like hers! Mouth shut, legs open, hands behind you back. Oh and pull up your pants!"

"But-"

I cut him off, "You can sag when I'm done." I look down and shake my head. "Mmm... you gotta boner already!" Prince looked embarrassed. He sat down. I touched his face rub my hands up and down his body till I touched his dick. I started grinding on him, I bring one leg over so that we met face to face. He took his hands from behind his back and placed them on my butt. For some reason I didn't mind, I mean it is a JUST a dare. He leaned in to kiss, I leaned in to our lips touched. He kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. Princeton squeezed my ass, I moaned in his mouth. He smirks. I pull away and realize what I'm doing.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't mean..."

"It's fine. It was just a dare!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry! But if you tell anyone I will kill you!"

"I'm just satisfied I got a kiss from you!" he winked.

"Shut up!" We walked out of Twist and I's room.

"It was nothing special!" Princeton smirked.

"Good!" Twist pulled me on to his lap. He had a bonner too! Is that all the guys want! I mean damn!

"Back to the game. Twist, truth or dare?"

"Truth man."

"Is it true that you and Tasha had sex?"

Twist and I look at each. "Yes..." we both say. Everyone looked at us.

"What?!" Twist said, "Y'all act like it's that bad! At least we didn't lie!"

"Wow!" Kia says. She got up and went to the bathroom.

"Hey, y'all know Kia birthday coming up soon!?"

"For reals!?" Ray asked.

"I was thinking we should have a surprise party!" both Ashley and I say at the same time. I look at Ash, she looked at me.

"Are you guys sure you're not twins?"

"11 months apart always have been..." I say.

"Always will be!" Ash finished my sentence.

"I'm older though!" I stuck out my tounge and smiled.

"Whatever you say! But yea let's throw my baby a party!!"

"But #1, rule no seafood!!" Ashley and I say.

"Why?"

"She's allergic! So NO seafood!" Ashley and I say. 

"Ok got it!"

Kia comes back. We all get quiet. "What?!" she said.

"Nothing." We all say.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!"

"What movie?" my sister asked.

"How bout shark nite?"

"Hell to the no!" I said.

"What if I hold you?" Twist whispers seductively in my ear.

"That helps!" I smile.

"What bout us?" Kia and Ash say.

"We got you!" Ray grabs Kia by her waist and Roc does the same to Ash.

"That helps!" they smile.