Chapter 16: Going to the mall!

Enjoy! (:

Chapter 16: Going to the mall!

Tasha's POV

When we got to the mall we went to as many stores as we can. Ash and I walked in to Forever 21.

"Ayy, baby we're going to champs!" Twist said to me.

"K we'll meet you there in a lil while." He kissed my cheek and left with the boys. Ashley and I bought a bunch of clothes from H&M, American Eagle, Rainbow, Footlocker,Hollister, Hot Topic, Express, and a lot more.

Roc's POV

"Ayy yo check these out!" I pointed out some Jays.

"Those hot!" all the guy say.

"I know right, I'm gonna get em'."

A girl walked up beside me. "Hey! You're Roc Royal!"

"Yes ma'am and you are?"

"Sabrina," she smiles.

"Nice to meet you!" I smile back. Then with our any warning she kissed me.

Ash's POV

Tasha and I were walking to champs to meet the boys. I see this girl kissing Roc. Tasha saw her too. "Oh hell naw!" I walked up to her. Roc was trying to push her away. I pulled the bitch by her hair. "I don't know who the fuck you are, but you've got 3 seconds till I whoop ya ass!!"

"Ok 1 2 3," She swung on me and missed. I punched her in the face, and pushed her on the ground. I kept punching her in the face. All the anger was coming out. Roc and Ray pulled me off.

"Whats good bitch! Now you know not to mess with me or my boyfriend!"  She stood up. Her nose was bleeding. She ran out crying. I noticed I had blood on my shirt.

"Babe, you ok?" Roc said, walking over to me.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be, I whooped her ass!"

"Damn!! Y'all both violent!!" Prodigy says.

"We know!" both Tasha and I say at the same time.

"Can we go now before a mall cop come and get us or somethin'?" Twist says.

"Yeah, let's go I'm tired now." I say.

"Babe," Tasha says to Twist, "can you help me with my bags?"

"What did y'all buy half the mall?"

"Most likely!" Tasha and I say with smiles.

"Fine, I help you!" Twist says.

We hurried out the mall. And went home.

Tasha's POV

"Can we spend the night, because we gotta get up early and the bus is coming to your place?" Princeton asked.

"Yeah, I don't care." Twist says, "Just knock before entering a room." he winks at me. I kissed him.

"Get a room!" my sister says.

"Ash, you act like you don't do that with Roc!"

She makes a face,"True true! But anyways we gonna go pack."

When I get up Twist smacked my ass. I look at him, and just smile. He smirks.