Chapter 24: Rehersal day!

Enjoy!

Chapter 24: Rehersal day!

Tasha's POV

I woke up and smelled something cooking. I look at the clock and it's 8:45. Twist is still sleeping. I put on some pants and a smaller t-shirt. I go to the bathroom, then brush my teeth. I go into the main area.

"Hey sissy! Morning!" Ash greeted me.

I sigh from how tired I am, "Morning."

"Nice hair!" Kia said.

I chuckle, "Thank my boyfriend for that!" They both laugh. I sat with Kia and Ash. The boys were all playing the x-box.

"So...we asked the boys if they heard anything last night, and they answered no. Roc was asleep." Ashley said.

"And so was Ray."

"We don't know about Digg, Prince, Jacob, or Prod."

I sigh, "I'm not gonna lie, we did have sex last night! But only because, he broke me down. Also when I went to the bathroom Prince told me that he heard. But what's the big deal?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"The big deal is that we haven't even gotten to that point with our boyfriends and you could end up pregnant!"

"He used a condom!"

"Yeah, but that doesn't always work."

I groaned, "Since your so worried, I'll take the pill!"

"Ok just be careful sis."

We all got something to eat. Twist came out of our room. He smiled. "Morning baby!"

I smile back, "Morning!" He kissed my forehead. He sat down with the boys.

Twist POV

"Ayy bro!" Diggy said.

"Morning." I sighed.

"Why are so tired?" Ray asked.

"Ayy, let's just say stuff happened last night." I smile and chuckled at my thoughts.

"I heard," Prince said under his breath.

"What stuff?" Roc asked.

"Uh Tasha and I had sex last night, and I might have ripped the condom..."

"So, you think she might be pregnant?"

"Man, I hope not! She just started her career and I don't want it to end for her. Especially becuase of me and my foolishness!"

"I heard her say she's going on the pill, because Ash and Kia want her to be safe."

I let a sigh of relief, "Well, that makes me feel a lil better."

Tasha's POV

Twist came over to me. "Hey baby, can we talk for a sec?"

"Sure, I'll be back." I tell the girls.

We go to our room. "I got something to tell you..." he says.

"What's up?" I got nervous.

"Uh, I think last night I might have..kinda...sorta ripped the condom, but I'm not sure...!"

"Twist! I told you...!"

"I know, and I'm sorry!"

"Oh my gosh! Now I'm happy I'm going to be on the pill!"

We go back out with everyone. "Yo! Keisha told us to get dressed and get ready to go to practice." Ray said. I got take a shower and get dressed in.

Tasha: http://www.polyvore.com/partice_for_show/set?id=35552386

"What are you guys gonna do while we're at practice?" I asked my sis and Kia.

"You wanna hang here?" Ash asked Kia.

"Yeah, that's cool."

"Ok, well I'll see y'all later!"

We all walked to the car, Twist and I were holding hands.

*at practice*

"Do it over again guys!" Kiesha said.

"Yo, I'm am so tired!" I say.

"You're not even sweating!" Twist says, pulling closer. Our lips almost touching.

I smiled, "So I don't have be sweating to be tired!"

He smirks, "You sure as hell was sweating last night." he winks. Then he kisses deeply. I smile, and kiss back.

"Tasha can I talk to you real quick?" Prince asked me.

I pull away and sigh, "Sure I be back babe."

The other boys start practicing again and we go out in the hallway.

"What's up?"

"About last night did you see my..." he began.

"Uh yeah," I look away.

Prince grabs my chin and lifts it so our eyes meet. "I admit I kinda like you-"

"Yeah, but I'm with Twist and I don't want to do this to him."

Prince leans in to kiss me, I try to stop him but Prince lips met mine quickly. My face is blank, and I'm speechless.

"Tell me you didn't like it!?"

"No I did but..."

"And I can give much more and you know it!"

"Can we deal with this later?"

I walk back inside to Twist.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing...It was last night stuff."

We went back to practicing.

*Back at the bus*

Ashley POV

"So what you wanna do?"

"Let's watch the Smurfs?"

I heard my phone ring Tasha's song.

"Its Tasha she texted me....Oh. My. Fucking. Gosh! She said Princeton kissed her and he likes her."

"Wait, what if Twist finds out?!"

"DRA-2 the-MA!!"

* * *

Ok. That's it for the first few chapters! Move onto the actually continuous story! Thanks for reading guys!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! :)

🎉 You've finished reading Mindless Behavior and Lil Twist love story: First few chapters -Completed- 🎉