Chapter 13: By the pool!

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 13: By the pool!

Tasha's POV

We waited until Za and Tyga got over Twist house. Ashley and I went to go changed. Into this: ( http://www.polyvore.com/hollisters_bikinis/set?id=33478502 ). I wore the cheery and Ash wore the blueberry. The boys already got in the pool. I saw Twist in the hot tub. I got in with him. He put his arm round me. Stared kissing my neck. he pulled me into his lap. He kissed me from my neck to my cheek, my forehead, then my nose, and he finally got to my lips.

"Get it Twist!" Za yells.

Twist stuck his tounge in my mouth, I dot the same. His hands travel up and down my body. I heard someone walk in.

"Hey Keke!" I hear Prodigy say.

"Hey baby!" he says.

"Hi I'm Ashley but call me Ash. I'm Shan'Tasha's sister."

"Nice to meet you!"

"You too."

"Hey Twist!"

He was still making out with me.

"Yo! Twist can you stop for one second bro!" Za said.

He pulled away really qucik. "Fine! Hi Keke!! There Za you happy!?"

"Yes actually I am!"

He started kissing me again.

"That's his girlfriend , Shan'Tasha right?"

"Yeah, who told you about my sister?"

"Prod," she simply answers.

"I wonder why?" Ashley smirks.

"Why don't you go kiss Roc or something!?!"

"Maybe I will!"

Twist and I stoped kissing. I lay my head on his shoulder. Every one else got in the hot tub. Prod was kissing Keke. I looked at ash. She looked at me. We started having a conversation through our eyes. Guess it's a sister thing!

'She's not right for him!' Ash said.

'I know! She prob using him for something!'

She nodded towards the hall, saying she wanted to talk in the hall. I nod. "Babe I'll be right back." we both say.

"Ok."

He kiss my forehead. We walk out into the hall. "Like I was saying, she is, because she keeps looking at Twist like she wants him way more!"

"Well if she does, then she can't have him, straight up it's gonna end with some ass whoppin!"

Ashley and I walked back in. Then we both look at Keke and Prod. Still kissing.

I whisper in Twist ear, "Can we go in your room, I'm kinda tired?"

"Yeah." He gets out, I follow behind. Keke pulls away from Prod, she watched Twist leave. Then she just started kiss Prod again like it was nothing. I look at Ashley like, 'You saw that'. She nodded.