Chapter 6: Rest of the day.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 6: Rest of the day.

Tasha's POV

The rest of the day went better than that situation. It was one more day till we go to Hollywood. So Ashley and I went shoping. We went to H&M, Champs, Forever 21, Rainbow, Footlocker, Hollister, Hot Topic, Abercrombie, American Eagle, etc. We had so many shopping bags I didn't think they would fit in my car. Then my phone had rang. I looked at it. It was a number I didn't know.

Convo:

"Uh hello?"

It was a guy, his voice sounded familiar, "Hey! This Shan'Tasha?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"Twist..."

I look at Ash and mouth it's Lil Twist, then I mentally freak out.

"Uh you still there?"

"Uh yeah." I said trying to play if off cool. "What's up?"

"We can't wait to meet you tomorrow. I think you're a great rapper."

"Thanks," I smile. "So are you."

"Thanks, well I'll see you tomorrow."

"K see ya! Bye."

"Later."

End of convo.

"Well, what he say!?" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

I smile, "He just said he can't wait to meet me." Ashley and I eat something from the food court. Then after we finished eating and started to leave, my had rang 'Forever Mine' by Drake. "It may not mean nothing to y'all, but understand nothing was done for me. So I ain't even planning to call, want this shit forever mine, ever mine, ever mine..."

It was Kiana. Aka Kia.

Convo:

"Hey Kiana!" I answered cheerfully.

"Uh where are you? I went to Jay's house and he said you left him!"

I roll my eyes at the thought of Jay. "He ain't tell you the truth. He cheated and is possibly having a baby with Nia."

"What the fuck!!?" She sounded stunned by the information. "I'm so sorry to hear that! That hoe and that bastard will pay soon enough! But! I miss you though."

I smile, "Miss you too!! I'll talk to you later."

"Bye boo!"

"Bye!" I hang up. Then Ashley and I grabbed all of our stuff.

End of convo.

"Let's go back home and pack."

"K, but you're driving!"

Ashley groans then sighs, "Fine." Ashley and I left the mall then walked to the car. In the car while Ashley was driving, 'Did it On Em' came on and I start rapping along like crazy. Getting every word correctly. Ashley looks at me. then back  at the road,then back at me again. This goes on for what seems like ever. "What?!" I say, noticing what she is doing.

"You're REALLY good!!"

"Thanks!!" So we go back to Erics house.

"Eric!" Ashley said as we walked into the house, "come help us with our bags.  Please."

"K, one sec." He runs down stairs. "Damn! What you guys do? Buy evey thing in thing  mall?!"

"Just about! Hahaha." Ashley and I say at the same time.

Later the same day, we had just finish getting pack. Chris had called me.

Convo:

"You ready to come out?"

"Yes!! We went shopping today."

"I figured you did!! Someone is coming with me to pick you guys up."

"Huh? Who is it?"

"You gotta wait and see."

I sigh, "Oh well, see you tomorrow."

"Later sis!"

End of convo.

I was so tired. I went to put my pjs on, then went to sleep.

End of chapter.