Chapter 14: Alone with Twist (Rated R)

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 14: Alone with Twist! (Rated R)

Tasha's POV

I went to change into some gray shorts and a red tank top. Twist was laying back in his bed. I went to lay beside him. "So you're 'tired'," he did air quotes.

I move closer to him. "A little..."

"Well I'm "tired" to..." he smirks.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure..."

I thought if I should ask or not. "Would you ever leave me for Keke?"

"No! Why do you ask that?"

"Because, I can tell she likes you!"

"But she's Prods girl...?"

"She's using him, I don't know why but she just is."

"Well I like you! Not her!"

"Prove it." I smirk.

"You want me to!? Like I said, I'll give you more than usual!" He leaned on me. We started kissing. He stuck his tounge in my mouth and we kissed for a while. Then I heard him unzip his pants. I got a chill up my body. I pulled away. I looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just..."

"I'm your first, aren't I?"

I didn't wanna lie to him, but I can't tell him...not this early in the realtionship. "Yeah...and I'm kinda nervous."

"I can tell you this, it's gonna hurt at first."

"I know, you have a condom right?"

"Yeah," he got up and went in the bathroom. He came back out. He leaned on me again. We started kissing again. This time he pull off evrything. He puts on the protection. Then took my clothes me. He threw all the clothes on the floor. "You absolutely sure you want to?" He looked at me hopping I would say yes.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Just do it. You locked the door right?"

He looks at the door. "Yeah."

He enters me half way in. "Owwww!" I groan, making the pain seem real.

"I told you. You want me to stop?"

"No," I bite my lip. "I can take it." He goes all the way in but takes it slow. I moan. He kissed me. I wanted to tell him push harder, I can take it. It's like he read my mind, cause that's exactly what he did. It felt so good, but hurt so bad. I let out a small scream. Twist smirks. We began kissing. He pushes harder each second, which made me moan even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands travel my legs and he signals me to wrap my legs around him. I do just that. "Baby..." Before I could say anything else there was a knock at the door. We panicked. I take my arms and legs from around Twist. He pulls out of me. I get under the covers.

"Hand me my shorts." he says.

I handed him his shorts. He went to the door. It was Princeton.

"We heard moaning and screaming. They wanted me to see if you were ok."

"Tell them not to worry bout us! But yeah, it was just the... The tv," he looks at me to turn the tv on. I turned it on.

"Then why do you have your shirt off?" Princeton smirks. Got em'! I thought to myself.

"Why are you in my business? I can have my shirt off if I want!"

"Let me think, you have your shirt off, Tasha in the bed, we heard moaning and screaming. Hmmmm I get the picture now...!" Prince smirks. Got em... again! I thought to myself.

"What do you mean 'you get the picture'?" I say.

"You guys were obviously having sex! Anyone could guess that!"

"I swear if you tell anyone..." Twist said.

"I won't. But you guys have to come downstairs, becuase we don't wanna hear that shit anymore!"

We both sigh, "Fine!" Twist closed the door.

"You think he's going to tell?

"He knows not to play with me!"

I sigh with relief, "Good!"

Twist smiles, "I love you and I mean it! You were amazing!"

I smile, "I love you too! You were great too!" I wink. I got up, grabbed my clothes, gave Twist a kiss and got dressed. I put on my Fire red 4s with My outfit. I go downstairs, Twist follow behind me, now dressed. Everybody was looking at us.