08

With only two days left until the festival and the excitement in the air, Jake and Heeseung worked tirelessly alongside the workers from various collaborating shops, setting up the Christmas market stalls. Laughter and chatter filled the arena as they arranged decorations and placed products with meticulous care.

Jake, in his element, approached one of the workers setting up a display of handcrafted ornaments. "These look fantastic! The attention to detail is incredible," he praised, earning a smile from the worker who thanked him for the kind words.

Heeseung, overseeing the placement of another stall, engaged in a lively conversation with a group of workers setting up a station with handmade candles. "I heard these candles are a local favorite. People are going to love them," he said, his enthusiasm resonating with the workers.

As they moved around, the dynamic between Jake and Heeseung was a blend of focused determination and occasional lighthearted bickering. Ever so often, they'd catch each other's eye and exchange a playful remark, their interactions punctuating the busy atmosphere.

Their next stop was the food stands, where the aroma of freshly baked goods wafted through the air. Jake took a bite of a warm pastry, his eyes closing in appreciation. "You've outdone yourself with these treats," he said to the baker with a grin.

Heeseung was nearby, savoring a cup of spiced apple cider. "This cider is perfection. It's going to be a hit," he commented to the vendor, who beamed in response.

The ice rink was the final stop, where Jake and Heeseung watched the ice skating center staff put the finishing touches on the rink. Jake approached a worker who was testing the ice. "Is it all good to go?" he inquired, concern in his tone.

The worker nodded, smiling. "Absolutely. It's smooth and ready for some festive skating."

Heeseung leaned over to Jake, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Do you think we'll have time for a quick spin around the rink?"

Jake chuckled. "Maybe after the festival is over."

As the day wore on, the conversations and interactions with the workers continued, the camaraderie growing stronger with every passing hour. Jake and Heeseung's teamwork and dedication set the tone for the entire setup process, and the workers appreciated their hands-on approach and genuine interest in their contributions.

________________________

Jake's excitement seemed to bubble over as he approached Heeseung with a new idea. "Hey, I was thinking," he began, a sparkle in his eyes. "What if we set up a shooting range booth with prizes?"

Heeseung raised an eyebrow, his lips curling into an amused smile. "A shooting range booth? Really? What's next, a kissing booth?" he teased, nudging Jake playfully.

Jake's cheeks flushed, and he pushed Heeseung away, rolling his eyes. "Don't be ridiculous. It's just a fun idea to engage attendees and give them a chance to have something to take back home."

Heeseung chuckled, crossing his arms. "Alright, alright. A shooting range booth it is. But I'm watching out for your next wild idea," he joked.

Jake feigned exasperation. "Oh, come on. I promise no more wild ideas. But seriously, let's consider the shooting range booth. We can make it safe, of course, with foam dart guns or something. And we'll have targets and different levels of difficulty. People will have a blast trying to win prizes."

Heeseung pondered the idea for a moment before giving a nod. "Actually, that does sound like a lot of fun. It could be a hit, especially if we offer cool prizes."

Jake grinned and linked his hand with Heeseung's, pleased that he was on board. "See? I knew you'd come around. Let's make it happen. I'll reach out to some local stores to see if they can sponsor the prizes."