SAMS reversed au 1

"What did you do this time, eclipse?"

"I didn't do anything." Eclipse replied as his neck snapped behind to face the voice, unsure of what Lunar was getting at. "I was just messing around with Suns mind. Ya know.. building things?"

"How can you do that?" Lunar asked as he stepped forward, cracking his neck to look up at the taller on. Turning his body fully to Lunar, Eclipse shrugged.

"I don't know, it just appeared out of thin air." He made sings with his hands, wiggling his fingers and such.

"Are you being honest with me, Eclipse?" Lunar asked, getting closer to eclipse. Eclipse looked confused.
"Ofcrouse I am. Why wouldn't I be, brother?"

"Oh no, ofcrouse you are being honest with me." Lunar replied immediately, his purple eyes burning holes into eclipse head. "Now, how's the progress?"

"Progress? What progress?"

"You don't know..?" Lunar trailed off and face palm. " You forget, didn't you?"

"Yep. I did." Eclipse replied, sounding proud of himself.

"Gosh that's not something to be proud of, Eclipse." Lunar replied back as he put his hands behind his back, sounding anyyoed.

"Alright. I'm sorry."

Lunar sigh as he pinch at where the bridge of his nose should be. Squeezing his eyes shut and opening it, he moved forward and placed a hand on the taller animatronic shoulder.

"Now, I'll say it all again."

"Okay."

"Just listen and don't interrupt me."

"...Okay."

"Alright, now hear me. You are supposed to take over Sun and ask where the star is, remember?"

"Oh yeah, now I remember that."

"Alright, then you need to take it from them and give it to me..."

"And help you with your plan to take over the world?"

"Yes."

"That dosent sound so fun." Eclipse whined as he slouched down. "I want to play."

"Alright, you will get your time to play." Lunar assured.

"Yay!"

"But before we get there, you must first get the star."

"Awww..."

"Look, I know you want to play, but not right now. I need you to take over Sun when he's not aware of it and ask Monty where the star is."

"Didn't you tried that, but you got smacked in the face multiple times by Monty?"

"Yes yes I had. But I highly doubt that Monty would do something like that to Sun. Knowing suns reputation and what he has done, also, he is a security bot with alot of crazed weapons."

"Weapons sounds cool." Eclipse comment, then randomly nodded his head as if he's agreeing with himself.

"Yes yes, they are cool." Lunar agreed. "But I don't want you messing around with them. You need to stay in character."

"That sounds not fun." Eclipse whined.

"Like I said, you will get your fun after we're done getting the star."

"Promise?" Eclipse lifted his pinky finger to Lunar, who stared at it confusion. Realization clicked onto him and then he sigh. Reaching out his other finger, he intertwined it with Eclipse and shock it gently.

"Alright, pinky promise. Next time I'm not making one with you."

"Yay!" Eclipse cheered then went on stacking the blocks into a tall tower, leaving Lunar standing there.

"Remember what your supposed to do."

"Okay Lunar, I'll see you soon I guess."

"Alright, goodbye Eclipse."

Waving his hand to the shorter on, Eclipse gave a goofy smile." Bye brother!" Then turning back to do their thing again.

"Nooo! They fell!" Eclipse screeched in pure horror and terror once he turned to face his tower again which was on ruins.