SAMS reversed au 10

Sun screamed at the top of his lungs as the lights turn on of all of a sudden.
He stumbled around until he regain his footing and as his eyes adjust to the sudden bright room, causing Eclipse to snort out loud.

"Shut it." Hissed Sun as he turned bright red in embarrassment. Like really? He was startled because of the lights turning on?

If he remembered correctly, he was never startled when the lights went on. Was he in the dark for too long, waiting for this.. AI of his to get Moon?

"I'm so so so so sorry brother!" A deep but concern voice approach him and he felt warm arms hugged around Suns shoulders. Sun stopped fuming and blinked as he crack his neck to face his brother Moon who was hugging him like his life depended on him.

"Uh..it's fine." Sun awkwardly patted Moons shoulder, wanting to be released. Moon seem to brighten at the response as he let go of his brother and started jumping around with a big goofy smile.

"Okay, thank you brother, thank you! Anyways, I have a surprise for you!"

Sun raised an eyebrow in confusion. A surprise? For him?

Let me guess, he somehow destroyed the real Sun which shines in the sky of the outside world with some kind of black magic just because he wanted you to only be the shinning star in this world which will somehow makes photosynthesis possible??

Sun decided to ignore Eclipse sarcasm, or question, and speak out with his feelings and thoughts.

"Oh, what is it?" He asked in genuine confusion and curiosity. What could the surprise be which excites Moon to the max level of his excitement?

Moon seemed to squeal, or kinda screeched in excitement, grabbing Suns wrist as he started dragging Sun to the back of the theatre while rambling that he will love the surprise he has in store for him and that he worked so hard on it.

Was he even more curious? Yes.

Was he annoyed? Yes.

Was he even more tired? Yes. His damn legs feel like they are discomposing at the moment and his endo skeleton turning into jello.

He was dragged on to behind the stage and Moon kinda pushed him onto the lift. He obeyed an got on the lift, he was not in a mood to glare at his brother. Morever, he almost did not had the strength to do so.

Moon pressed and bopped the buttons, the lift clicked and cranked as it gears fought to stay up while the lift moved upwards according to it's command, bringing them to the ramp above the theatre. Clearly the lift wasn't often use as it was already getting rusty . Actually, no one barely uses the theatre anymore.

Okay, but what is going on? And why were they going up?

Once the lift stopped harshly as it bobbed a little for a while, they finally stepped out and Sun discovered that up here was supposed to be something like a wide room.

Instead now was different.

Suns jaw dropped down as he stared at the supposed blank room Infront of him, now filled in with toys, bean bags, some few random tents and fluffy green like carpets set on the floor which made the place looked like it was in some kind of forest. The addition to the hanging white and yellow lights above them which wrapped around some fake tress on the corner made it seemed like those were.. fireflies. The fake leaves, sparkles just randomly failing all over the place because of the wind made him shiver.

Was this.. paradise?

..The real world?

Yes, he always walked out of the pizza Plex to meet Monty, but he never saw the beauty of nature by standing inside of a forest. It looked like paradise, like he was in some sort of fantasy world fill with magic and beauty. Did it really looked like this if he stood in an real forest?