SAMS reversed au 3

"Lunar..what do you want from me?"

"You know what I want. I want the star."

"Well, you're not getting it."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so." Moon replied back in a matter of fact tone. "Or maybe just to make sure that the world dosent go under your control."

"Wow. You make me sound like I'm the bad guy."

"Because you are." Moon narrowed his eyes at lunar, something which he always wanted to do. "Your the bad guy. It's obvious. I mean, which normal person / hero wants the star for themselves just so they could control the world?"

"Ouch." Lunar faked hurt with a cocky smile on his face. His eyes shone a bright purple of mischief and sarcasm. "Your too smart for me, Moon. I'm surprised."

Moon gritted his teeth together and clench his fist. " Lunar, just leave me alone. You know it's not going to work."

"What going to work?"

"You know. Asking me the stars location." He replied back and slapped a pillow onto his face, trying to block out Lunar from his view.

But lunar was beside him in a blink of an eye." But you know I can't leave without knowing where the star is."

"I won't tell you." Moons voice came out muffled.

"Perhaps you would hand it over to me?"

"What makes you think I'll do something like that?" Moon lifted his head up in a swift motion which caught Lunar off guard as he staggered a few steps behind.

"Maybe if I ask nicely?" Lunar suggested.

"Not gonna work for me."

"How about giving you something in return for the star?"

"What could I possibly need from you?" Moon asked, slightly annoyed as he furrowed his eyebrows at Lunar.

"Anything." Lunar replied." Literally anything."

"If I ask you to do something for me?"

"And what's that?" Lunar asked, a little curious.

"Leave me alone." Moon replied back, which slightly upset and made Lunar's annoyance bubble up.

"Not until I get what I want from you." Lunar replied back, his voice in a deep tone as he stared into moons head.

"Too bad because your not getting anything from me!" Moon snapped at Lunar, then he proceeded to suffocated his face into his pillow once again.

"Why are you so obsessed at stuffing your pillow into your face?"

"To block out your face, that is." Moon replied, not caring if lunar heard him.
"Now leave me alone."

A chuckle can be heard after a moment of silence. It seems as if lunar was enjoying seeing him snap and steam out in annoyance.

"Alright, but remember. I'll be back to claim the star."

And he was gone.

Moon frowned from behind his pillow. Lunar left him that easily? Without even fighting for control? Well that's...odd.

And really suspicious.

----

"Eclipse,Leave me alone." Sun mumbled as he typed on his computer, his eyes narrowed onto the black screen with green small writings on it.

"But whyyyy?" Eclipse whined , which sun heard him. "It's boring in here."

"I already gave you some bricks to play with! Mess around with that and NOT the real world."

"But you know I can't, right?" Eclipse answered. " Lunar wants the star from you guys. I'm supposed to help him."

"So you're planning on changing sides?" Sun stopped typing and raised an eyebrow as he looked up. Eclipse replied almost instantly.

"No no! It's not that. It's just...I need to not he suspicious, ya know?" Eclipse elaborate. "You see, this morning, lunar came and spoke with me while I was playing with the bricks."

"He reminded you to get the star from us?" Sun guessed.

"Yeah, he did." Eclipse replied. "I lied to him that I forgot about it. He seems to take that as an answer."

"And he left you?"

"Yeah."

"So? We're fine."

"We're not fine!" Eclipse scream as a response which made sun to jump almost 3 feet above the ground.

"Why scream like that you-...errgh." Sun was planning on cursing but he suppressed it. It wasn't worth it.

"Sorry.. sorry!" Eclipse answered in an hurried tone, his voice lingering with worry. "Please let me explain."

"Did I ask you not too? Shoot it."

"Alright..okay.." He heard Eclipse took a deep breath then exhale through his mouth, almost as giving out a big sigh.
"You know right..that lunar is smart enough to know if I keep saying ' Oh sorry lunar I forgot' or ' I was just playing with these bricks the whole time, nothing happened!' "

"I don't understand where your getting at right now." Sun mumbled which was supposed to be not heard but Eclipse heard it.

"Wait wait! I'll tell you. Because of that, Lunar can get suspicious of me and he might think that I joined on your side."

"And?"

"He's already asked me that this morning." Eclipse told Sun in a dramatic intermission tone.

"Sh-"

"AHHHH NO CURSING!"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT- I won't.." Sun yelled but then immediately lowered down his voice. He pinched the bridge of his invisible nose.

"So what you mean is..your going to have to come out and take control of me while acting like your looking for the star?"

"Yep, but I might not take too long because I don't want to screw things up like the dummy I am..hehe." Eclipse laughed nervously.

"Great. Alright." Sun said. " So you will take over every once in a week."

"Yay!"

"And if Lunar asked you why once in every week, just tell him that I'm doing a good job at taking control over myself."

"Good." He imagen that Eclipse brought up a thumbs up with a smiling giddy face. "I'll do that."

"And DONT forget what I said." Sun warned Eclipse as he pointed his finger at the ceiling as if scolding a child.

"Okay!" Came the reply. He heard a bit of huff - huff and then- " Can you give me something else to play? I'm bored."

"Fine." Sun grumbled and went back to mess with his computer. Instead now he opened up a new tab and started typing in the search block. "What do you want? A playground? Hello neighbor? Or a ball pit?"

"I want some story books." Eclipse replied with an exited tone. "Fun story books!"

"Not novels- am I right?" Sun confirmed as he scrolled through the hundreds of selections.

"Yep. I don't like novels. Just give me something interesting to read."

"Alright. " Sun bopped a button and started downloading the stories. " Anything else?"

"Nope, that's it." Eclipse replied and then he gave an horrific screech which might had caused sun to obtain an splitting headache." THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!"

"SHUT UP ECLIPSE!"