SAMS reversed au 20 part 1

It's been a week since all of those happened. Sun was still trying to figure who was the said animatronic which possessed the body of Eclipse while Moon did his daily job, being the daycare attendant and cleaning up the daycare like he's supposed to do.

Monty came and helped sometimes, but the animatronic didn't budge. She did manage to figure that whatever the animatronic was, it was similar to a glitch which gained conscious over time, but it was more violent and harsh. It reminded Sun of Lunar, who was half of those things yet could be patient and a genius at some point.

Y/N came and went on, saying hello to Moon and asking how was the animatronic which was still strapped up there on Suns bed. Moon just said the same thing as an answer, since he was also clueless at what was going on at Suns room aswell since Sun wouldn't let Moon and Y/N in. "I'm not sure Starlight. I tried asking him but he wouldn't reply. He seems to be worrying about something."

You couldn't be more worried either. Since that day you were frequently having nightmares about the said animatronic tearing you into bitz and hacking your skull open, gouging your eyeballs out and leaving your organ scattered around in your house. You would constantly wake up screeching until it started worrying your neighbors who would ask you about it once your outside from your house, getting into your car.

Moon dosent feel right either. Something was really wrong. Sun was worried to. Eclipse haven't said a word yet and so as Lunar, which brought the two animatronics to worry about the dead silence which hung in the air between them and their other brother, so as the villain which resides in their heads. Monty kept asking to.

"Why the hell are they so quiet in there?"

It's not like Sun could do anything bout it. He tried calling out for Eclipse and for Lunar, but they didn't answer him. Even Moon tried, but all he got was silence. This brought the two brothers a constant gut feeling in their stomach that something wasn't right.

A week passed by, but they got nothing. Sun went so far to even damaging the animatronic with his weapons and tasering the poor twins, but he still got out nothing from them. All they did was screech, trash around and spit of threats and curses at them. They almost even managed to break out from their position at where they were strapped down at but the AI was quick to notify this to Sun who immediately went there and strapped them down even more tighter this time.

It was just another normal Sunday. Moon got up, cleaned the daycare and sat on the ground criss cross as he started stacking up the fallen barrels into a tower with much patience. He grumbled when the one of the barrels slipped of from his grip and went tumbling down with the rest of them.

"Oh gosh.." He sigh and got up, taking on of them and stacking them up again. Once after a couple of tries and fails, he finally managed to make them stand still. He backed away cautiously then sigh, feeling relief and punching the air with his fist with a grin of victory. "Yes!"

"Hey Moon!" A voice called out for him which he snapped to turn around to face the daycare doors being open and a tiny head peaking out from it. He grinned and skipped over to his friend.

"Hello starlight!" Moon beamed as he did a little skip, jumping as he placed a hand on his hip and cracking his neck to face the smaller human infront of him. Y/N grinned up at him and finger gunned him.

"Wassup my dude! Also, how's Sun in there?" Y/N asked with a grin while moving inside to the daycare and shutting the door behind them with a loud thunk! Moon grinned at her and swayed at his spot, feeling the anxiety vanish immediately after seeing someone who wanted to talk to him after a long, stressful day.

"Suns good. I'm good to." Moon nodded at
Y/N and looked up at the ceiling. "The AI is good aswell. Right AI?"

"Indeed I am. " The blunt, monotone voice rang across the daycare, startling Y/N a little as it's voice boomer across the place. "I am much indeed fine. Fine indeed."