1k views special! 🥳

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains:
• Anxiety/ Panic attack
• The feeling of hopeless and lost.
• Graphic and detailed paragraphs fill with anxious and anderline push.

If this bothers you, I suggest you to not take your time and read this. The next chapter I'll explain briefly what happened in this chapter. Please do take care of yourselves dear cherries! ⚠️

"This goes there."

"Okie, this goes there."

"And that, goes here."

"And THAT, goes here!"

"Now carry this box to the corner of the playground."

"Now, I'll carry this to the corner of the playground!.."

"..Right now."

"...Right now!"

The kid quickly carried the box away to the corner of the playground, giggling cutely while bumping into others. Some shouted at him, others looked at him for a moment and continued talking with their friends, seemingly not caring about the sudden interruption of their conversation.

Moon sigh and wiped the non existent beeds of sweat off his forehead, grinning tiredly. It was tiring, sure, but he loved his job. The kids were his friends and he was their friend.

Moon walked away to the security desk and to the computer, dodging the said tiny creatures who came running past him at full speed. He got to the computer and began scrolling through it and typing away. Today was a clean up day. The manager of the daycare decided to - why not have a clean up day with the kids? The kids get to learn something in return, and the daycare will be clean and tidy!

Moon was happy. For once, the manager decided to atleast help Moon with the cleaning the daycare job. When the kids left, the daycare always looked like it was bombed and went through a full chaotic war. Its either Moons job to clean. Sometimes Sun comes and help him, but he dosent help him with babysitting the kids and playing with them.

Its understandable. The kids are still afraid of him. His red eyes, his tall height, his slightly slouching back and his long arms made him seemed threatening, plus his sharp rays dosent help to ease the kids nerves either.But in reality, Sun was not threatening. Sure he could look like it..but once you know him better, he's actually a sweetheart who's trying to change himself so that others can like him. He can be rude and mean, but he dosent actually mean it. Sun himself can't help his words either. You know, it's not easy to changes someone's personality and character.

He's trying, Moon knows. He's become more soft around Moon recently and he's been flashing kind smiles from across the room, which makes Moon to squeal and beam silently. Sun was showing progress. He was becoming better every week. It may be weeks, but he's changing. Its all that it matters now.

Sun being a security bot is also an excuse for his looks. He's always released in the night at closing shift to make rounds and take care of the place. Sure this place got some humans who plays the role of the security, but they too are weary to stay nearby Sun since...well...Sun isn't the best animatronic to make a conversation with. Plus, what Sun did in the past will be never forgotten by anyone who works in the Pizza Plex. From the cleaners to the owner of this place, everyone knows what he done in the past. So as all of the animatronics. They don't exactly hate him..but they do get nervous and weary when they see Sun.

His brother may had done some unforgivable things in the past, but he's changing to a better animatronic. They already fixed up his wiring and took out anything which was dangerous on him, minus the chainsaw, flamethrower and his long fingernails. They only let him to have that because he already earned some trust from them because of his good behavior and him showing more emotions like a human would. He also caught some few people who broke into the Plex at midnight, which the other security guards didn't notice. But Sun did, and he was quick to take action.