SAMS reversed au 19

"Are you okay Eclipse?"

Eclipse sat on the bed, eyes wide as he stared blankly on the floor. Lunar was, surprisingly, beside him, sitting on the bed as he looked at his creation with a hint of annoyance. "Why won't you talk to me Eclipse? What happened while you were gone?"

Eclipse stayed silent as he let his brother ask him yet again. Why didn't he answer him? Why couldn't he? He was lost..so lost..so very very lost..

He couldn't form the sentence as he chocked before he could even open his mouth. Why did he felt..weird? What was going on with him? After the visit from Lunar's head, he couldn't move, he couldn't speak and he couldn't even form a single word.

It's like his entire body is refusing to obey the commands of his processor.

Funny. Eclipse mussed to himself then stopped, feeling a sudden wave of sadness and pain splashed right into him, knocking him into a daze like situation.

Funny..he couldn't help but muss again. Why? What was funny to him? He didn't knew what was making him feel this way.. Oh boy..now he was scared. Scared.

What was wrong with him? He felt his entire body, his organs, shifting in and out from places, changing him from the insides. He felt the need to scream out and ball his eyes out, to move, to say anything from the amount of pain and scared he was feeling at the moment but he couldn't. He couldn't move.

He couldn't move.

Lunar stared at his creation. Something was wrong.. suddenly, he recalled that Killcode took over Eclipse body just a few hours ago. But then if Killcode was in Eclipse body, then where was Eclipse? Was he in his body, unconscious?

If he was, then why was he looking all traumatized?

Killcode must had done something..Lunar mentally facepalm at this. Ofcrouse Killcode did something to him! He after all, refused to make Killcode his own body. He must had done something to his creation to make him look all pale and sad like now!

Fumming slightly, Lunar tried to calm himself down as he stared at his creation while huffing out with. He must calm down..and ask his creation...

What the hell happened to him?

"Eclipse." Lunar spoke out, his tone stern, demanding for attention. This usually works on Eclipse as he would snap his neck to face him, but he didn't, which brought a frown on Lunar, realizing that Eclipse wasn't playing around this time. "Eclipse?" This time he decided to just say out his name in a questioning tone, figuring that his stern voice wouldn't work on the dazed animatronic.

"Eclipse, look at me."

But Eclipse didn't. His eyes seemed lost as he stared down at his lap, mouth slightly agape as he ghostly breathed out air. Lunar suddenly felt cold.

The air around him was suddenly chilly and cold. He felt the breeze past by him, swimming around him gracefully, giving him a shiver. The atmosphere was suddenly cold and dark and Eclipse started hyperventilating while his fingers and body trembled ever so slightly.

He could see. Eclipse eyes watering, eyes holding so much of fear and pain. So much of confusion. So much of emotions was swirling around in his eyes but on certain emotion caught him off guard.

Amusement.

"Eclipse-" He was quick to get infront of his creation, kneeling down infront of him so that he could meet Eclipse eye level and shock him on the shoulders, trying to bring him back to reality. "What the hell did Killcode did to you?! Eclipse -..I need to know if you can still hear me." He paused, suddenly feeling a bad gut feeling bubbling up in his chest. "..Just a nod if you can. Nod yes if you can hear me. Nod no if you can't."