Bride's room

On the day of marriage the bride(Aradhya) was getting ready , gossiping , laughing etc .

In laughing mode *
Bride's best friend (Saanvi- hey! Aradhya ...

Aradhya - Yes ! What ?
Curious way *
Friend - I have a question can I ask ?

Aradhya - yes ! Why not ? Tell ?

Saanvi - I think u could take time ! ...... Means I want to say , you were good in studies , singing, dancing , art ...... You could complete atleast ' computer engineering' ! As you were so so good at programmings .......

Aradhya - 😄 Viraj (Groom) promised me that he had no problem, even if I study after marriage also .......

Saanvi - that's good but in any case .... If he denied ? .......

One aunty entered and say ...
Aunty - hurry up girls , groom has arrived ......

All her friends quickly went down to see the groom except Saanvi

Aradhya - what happened you didn't went ?

Saanvi - Aradhya! I don't have to see him .............. What I have asking, give the answer

Aradhya - Which question? And what answer
Frustrated way*
Saanvi - What If he denied you from doing course ??????

Confused way*
Aradhya - What are you saying ? Are you lost your mind ?

Saanvi - my mind ? Okay I accept he gave you the permission, so it is not necessary that his parents also gives you permission....

Angry way *
Aradhya - are you lost your mind?!?!..... Today is my marriage day and only 2 hrs left of marriage.....

Saanvi - yes , that's why I am saying... You have 2hrs left .... You have still time ...... If you want , you can postponed the marriage.....

Aradhya - Shuuuut up !?!!!!!!

Saanvi - 😧

Aradhya - He is my love of my life ...... This marriage is going in our decision.... So you can go .

Saanvi - Bu....

Aradhya - Get out 😡

Saanvi - 😤

Saanvi left the room , groom entered the hall and sit down on the sofa ......
Bride's friends -  So Viraj Babu , your life is going to hell now 🤣😂🤣😂😂after marrid

Whispering way *
Viraj - 😏her life is going to be hell

One of the bride's - Did you told something?

Viraj - me ? No.... 😁

Suddenly the groom got a call and
Groom left the hall and on the way to the garden ......on that time Saanvi was coming down and saw Viraj was going towards garden by hiding him ...

In mind *
Saanvi - why he is going there ?  And why he is behaving like this ?
So Saanvi starts follow Viraj And saw as well as heard....

Viraj in phone - yes , tell ? What you want? ..... Today is my wedding...... Noooo.... Baby .... Why are you getting angry?..... Aareeh! I am getting married only for her father's property  and family pressure

Saanvi got shocked .....

Viraj in phone - don't worry after 2-3 months I will manage my family to marry you ............. Listen just once if I marry her I will manage everything .......

then he cut the phone but he realised someone was there and listening him .... He round back and saw no one ... He returned back to his place .....

In mind *
Saanvi - I have to do something I can't let him do this !
She ran to Aradhya and explain everything even she  heard the recording record by Saanvi but as she was so much in his love she didn't want to believe.......

In anger *
Saanvi - Okay , do whatever do you want but after knowing the truth don't blame on me ....... 😡 ........

Aradhya - okay I will never......

Saanvi - I am not going to attain your wedding ..... I am getting out of here right now ..........

And then Saanvi left the ceremony and the marriage was completed happily .....

Then next day in the morning Aradhya went to Viraj's house

Aradhya - wow !
Viraj - It's all for you .....
Aradhya - means .... You bought it for me ?
Viraj - yes !

Then Viraj's parents came out to welcome her ......

Viraj's mom - 😊 you are like my own daughter

Viraj's father - yes this house is yours don't be hesitate!

Aradhya - 😊😊

Like this 2½ months over Viraj's parents left their house at 1 month to give them space ......they were soo happy.... until one day

Stay tuned for next episode 😎
Author - _✨ Radiance_