You Are only a Housewife !

Aradhya - I was thinking , to complete my Computer science course .......

Viraj was drinking water that spilled out from his mouth *

Aradhya - Are you okay ?

Viraj - Ye...yeah ...

Aradhya - so what do you think ?

Viraj - ummm ... Why is it necessary? Aren't you happy enough ?

Aradhya - no , I am but .... This is my passion ...... My dream ......

Viraj in rude way*
Viraj - No need !

Aradhya - what ?!? No need ?! Are you lost your mind??? You promised me !

Viraj - Oooooh please shut up !
He bangs the table and stand up *
Viraj - why you always pull the promising topic ? That's the promise I did before marriage and now is going after marriage ....... You are not suppose to do the course ...... You are happy so stop arguing with this topic ......

Aradhya - what do you mean "You are not suppose to do"? I got bored all the time when you are not home ..... I have nothing to do except household chores.......

Viraj - It is your job !

Aradhya - What do you mean it's my job ? TELL ME CLEARLY!

In angry*
Viraj - YOU ARE ONLY A HOUSE WIFE ....you have nothing! Neither beauty nor talent , brain 🧠 .......... So you are not doing any course ......

Aradhya - I will do

Viraj - No you are not ..

Aradhya - I will ....

Viraj - No .. not

Aradhya - I WILL

Viraj - Then get out of my house and do whatever you want

Aradhya shocked*
After sometime Aaradhya - Yeah yeah ! That's what you want me to do ...... To get married with that B!TCH happily and Get my all money what I brought huh ?

Viraj shockingly - How do you know ?

Aradhya - *Laughed
Aradhya explained everything

Viraj - that's good ! You came to know everything!

Aradhya - So Mr. VIRAJ  you told me na "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I am going but not giving you a single penny ......

Viraj - 😂😂😂😂 who wants ? Go go .....go wherever you want ......but don't come back here ......

Aradhya - Okay !

Aradhya left the house and got train and reached her parents home and explained everything to her parents*

Dad - wow ! That was your choice .....

Mom to dad  - hey ! Stop it !

Dad - Why , why would I ?

Mom - she is our daughter.... Everyone do mistakes and she also done but thats not mean that you will talk with her in a mean voice

In angry*
Dad - I have told her not to marry that guy ! But she done ....

Aradhya - But....

Dad - Not a single word u will explain anymore " Get Out Of My House " No place is left for you ! How will I show my face in society? Married and came back home within 2½ months !
GET OUT !

Aradhya got feeling like she was sinking in water as she has no support left .......

      Stay tuned for next part 😁
Author - _✨Radiance _