Who Are YOU ?

Mom - But it's impossible....  How could you say that ?! She don't have anything --- Neither Job nor other house ......This is her house and You are saying to get out ?

Father - Wherever she want to go, she go that's not my problem.....when I told her to not marry now you are only 19 yrs first complete your study , stand on your own feet, but no! She told "Baba Viraj will allow me to study after marriage , he promised ! Blah blah blah blah! And so on "

Aradhya - But I didn't understand the priority of study ....... i thought my first priority is my love 🥺.......

Father - " My First priority is my love ....." Shut up ! You have no place in these house .....

Mom - But she is our daughter......your , my daughter..... How could you do this ?

Father - Okay she is our daughter that's why you are being soo humble😡 ..... Okay From today she is DEAD for us !

Mom & Aradhya got shocked*-What ?!?!! ?

Father - Now get out !

Father left * ........

Mother broke into cry and Sit down on the ground ......

Mom -  I have nothing.... I have nothing to give you my dear 😢 ...... Just like you I too trust your father , but .....

Aradhya - But what Maa ? What ? Say me maa say mee

Mom - I was 18 when I married to your father ..... And I was only passed class 11 ....... Your father told me that he would allow me to study and After marriage how the days were gone,  don't know ! After 2 yrs your father wanted to admit me to school ..... And the day when I went to school For admition we came to know that the school will not allow any married person......and after that we tried many schools but it didn't happen and after 2⅓ yrs I became pregnant and after you came and I went busy to see after you and your dad too busy in his work and so on

Aradhya -🥺🥺

Mom - that's why your dad want you to study .....

Father came back infront of them

Father - you didn't leave the house? If you don't want me to push you out , you get out by yourself 😡😡😡

Aradhya - Going Baba ......going

Aradhya left the house with her all clothes ..........

Mom went to their room and Father sat down on a chair and both Started crying .......

She went to bridge as she don't have any money to travel or get into a hotel .......for stressed she sit on a bench and wondering about to attempt suiside ........ She kept all her bags and belongings she brought and went towards river and the time she jumped....

A hand pulled her and hug to his chest......
  And when she looked up to see him she saw ......

Aradhya - Who are you ?!!?!!!

THE BOY SHAKED HER AND TOLD

The boy - What are going to do Aradhya ????

Aradhya - 😲😦😦 How did you know my name ???????

Stay tuned for next part 😃
And if you like it let me know 😁

Author - _✨ Radiance _