Handsome

Aradhya went to the sofa and sit down with the plate of Biriyani......
Sidharth sat down besides her ....

Aradhya - Soo , Say something about yourself !

Sidharth - huh! About myself ?

Aradhya - Hm hm .... About yourself! ...... Don't you have anything to say ? like friends , girlfriends, employees , colleagues, favourite food , hobby etc etc etc ......

Sidharth - 😧, this is a long list ! ......

Aradhya - This is an example.....

Sidharth - Stay with me you will understand everything......

Aradhya suddenly chocked for the Biriyani rice ......

Sidharth (in concerning way ) - Aradhya are you okay ! Wait let bring a glass of water .....

After 1 minutes he came back from his room *
Sidharth sat beside her in a worry face and give her the glass of water ...... Sidharth took the plate from her quickly and stayed like that until she felt better.....

Sidharth - Are you okay now ? .....

Aradhya saw to the eyes of worry Sidharth and lost in his eyes ....

Suddenly Sidharth waved his left hands infront of her face ..... She suddenly, like came back from a dream and told

Aradhya - yeah.... Ye ....yeah !

Sidharth - Okay then hold this plate and and give the glass

They exchange * Aradhya again starts eating and watching the peace beautiful night ........

After 2 bites .. Sidharth asked To Aradhya.....

Sidharth - So tell about your life ...... Your friends ...... Okay let it go who's your bestie? Did she know about your situation?

Aradhya replies through A pain *

Aradhya - she knew it from the beginning......

Sidharth (confusingly) -  beginning? How ?

Aradhya explains how madly she reacted how badly she reacted....

Sidharth (excitedly) - Wooo! How dramatic your life is ? Hahahaha......

Aradhya taking her last bite  - Stop it !

Sidharth stans up laughingly and turned around to Aradhya and told

Sidharth - I know I am handsome but this is not fair okay to watch me seductively, okay!

And he left *

Aradhya in mind - Am I really lost in his eyes ?

Then she too left the place and went to her room and get to her sleep ......

Next morning *
Aradhya opens her eyes and got up and freshen up and saw the Clock it's already 9:00 am , she quickly came down and saw , mom and son sitting in table and having their breakfast .....

Next morning * Aradhya opens her eyes and got up and freshen up and saw the Clock it's already 9:00 am , she quickly came down and saw , mom and son sitting in table and having their breakfast

His mom noticed her and told ......

The lady - Oh! Aradhya ,  Come here sweetheart and join with us ......

Aradhya smiles and joined them .....
Sitting in the opposite side and having her breakfast....

The lady - okay , so Sidharth I am going your aunt's house , will you join  ?

Sidharth - No mom !

The lady - Sigh* Okay .......... Accha why don't you both go somewhere else ? Means today is Sunday and you are free .......

Sidharth - Us ?

The lady - hm hm .... Why not she don't know my sister , what will she do in her , if I take her ? So I am telling that You take her to the shopping mall and and after shopping you call me we will have our lunch in any restaurant ! .....

Sidharth  - Aradhya ! Do .... You ..... Have any problem about plan ?

Aradhya (Shy) - Umm .. no ...no problem .......

Sidharth - Wow , ok done !

The lady - do one thing , drop me in your aunt's house when you will go .....

Sidharth - ok !

The lady - Aradhya go get ready !

Aradhya - Okay ......

1 he later *

Sidharth - maa , let's goo !

The lady came down stairs with correcting her saree *

The lady - I am ready but where's Aradhya ?

Sidharth - Aradhya! Aradhya!

The lady - Aradhya ? Come quickly we are getting late !

Sidharth - Ara......

Aradhya came*

Aradhya - I am here ! I am ready ! Let's goo

Aradhya - I am here ! I am ready ! Let's goo ....

Sidharth and The lady stunned by seeing her beauty

Aradhya - Aunty ! Sidharth!

Sidharth - .......

The lady - .........

Aradhya - Aunty !

The lady - yes ! Yes! Let's go ?

Aradhya ( nervously ) - Do you have any problem? Do I have to change?

The lady - No no sweetheart, absolutely not ...... You are looking absolutely beautiful! ......let's go ! Sid ...... Sid ..... Sid !

Sidharth - Huh yes ! Let's go

The lady - Aradhya You sit beside Sidharth in the front seat I will seat in the back okay ?

Aradhya - Umm.... Ok .......

They three got in and starts car and went ......

Stay  tuned for next episode ........

Author _✨Radiance_